Petrol | 2.2kW | 8.6kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Husqvarna 545RXT-AT is a brushcutter for professional users cutting or trimming long stretches of heavy grass or other vegetation. Its combination of power, performance and comfort means high productivity and low user strain. Simplified starting procedure: just purge, push the start button and pull the cord.
Powerful engine with X-Torq® technology offers high fuel efficiency and reduced exhaust emission levels, while AutoTune™ automatic engine adjustment ensures peak performance regardless of fuel quality, climate or altitude. Balance XT harness, adjustable handles and efficient vibration dampening help maximise productivity and comfort even for the longest, toughest jobs.
- Cylinder displacement – 45.7 см³
- Power output – 2.2 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 8.6 kg
- Cutting width – 49 cm
- Easy as 1, 2, 3: 1) Push purge bulb, 2) Push the start button, 3) Pull the cord… and go!
- Always optimized engine performance – no need for carb adjustment due to variations in fuel quality, climate or altitude.
- Ergonomic harness with broad back support, shoulder straps and hip belt that distributes the load over a larger area. Adjustable back plate for perfect fit.
Optimised shaft & gear
- Optimised shaft length and 35 degrees bevel gear facilitates operation and allows the cutting equipment working parallel to the ground.
Adjustable handle bar
- Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
Tap ‘N Go™
- Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap ‘N Go™ for quick line feed.
Optimised centre of gravity
- Improved balance thanks to the fuel tank placement in front of the engine.
- Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
Auto return stop switch
- When the machine is turned off, the stop button automatically returns to the start position for trouble free starting.
- Angled handle bar and comfort handles provides excellent grip and working position.
Easy switch of cutting equipment
- Magnet locking pin holder facilitates easy switch of cutting equipment.
High offset post
- High offset post increases freedom of movement when working on slopes.
- The LowVib anti vibration system effectively reduces vibrations from the handle and throttle control.
Transparent fuel tank
- Transparent fuel tank for checking the fuel level.
- Long shaft, optimised for clearing grass.
High torque bevel gear
- Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallell to the ground for best cutting performance
Adjustable harness hook eyelet
- Adjustable eye let for best balance
- Comfortable handle design.
Soft grip handles
- Soft grip handles for comfortable use
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Brushcutters PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com