535iRXT (Skin Only)
Electric | 36V | 4.9kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Husqvarna 535iRXT (Skin Only) is a robust, high-performance battery-powered brushcutter. Moreover, the Husqvarna 535iRXT (Skin Only) is perfect for full-time professional use – lightweight, well-balanced and power equivalent to a 35cc petrol brushcutter. Furthermore, the E-TORQ motor and 45 cm cutting diameter deliver the performance you need to complete the job on time. Moreover, the integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of usage stats, service history and last known location in the Husqvarna Fleet Services™ app. Furthermore, the bevel gear and other vital components are carried over from our petrol range, while the rigid handle tower and motor suspension are crafted from magnesium. Includes grass blade and ErgoFeed™ trimmer head.
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Weight without battery – 4.9 kg
- Cutting width – 45 cm
Price includes: Trimmer head ergo feed, Grass knife 3-tooth, Harness Balance XB.
Outstanding cutting capacity
- Moreover, the unique, Husqvarna developed high torq motor combined with the outstanding cutting diameter provide a capacity equivalent to a 35-cc petrol-powered brushcutter.
- Furthermore, machines with a built-in connectivity module can easily be connected with Husqvarna Fleet Services™. Allowing you to see each machine’s last known location, its usage stats and service history – and much more. This also facilitates updates of the machine’s firmware, so that it’s always compatible with the latest functions in Husqvarna Fleet Services™.
ErgoFeed™ trimmer function
- The ErgoFeed™ function allows you to feed the trimmer line with a simple push of a button located on the right handle. This reduces the risk of unintentional feed, minimizing trimmer line consumption. The ErgoFeed™ trimmer head has minimum of moving parts which makes it robust and durable.
3-Speed mode maximise your runtime
- Moreover, the 3-speed mode allows you to maximise your runtime by adjusting the power output to the current working conditions.
Intuitive advanced key pad
- Furthermore, the key pad is very easy to operate and equipped with a LED indicator showing the battery status.
Start routine with safety indicator
- Moreover, products within the Husqvarna Battery Series have an on/off-button*. For increased safety a product can never be started without disengaging a specific safety component before pushing the trigger. A patented safety indicator will alarm by a flashing LED light if the operator tries to start the product without following the safety routine.
- Furthermore, this battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool to use all year round in all weather conditions.
Lightweight and well balanced
- Our machines have a compact, optimized design. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
High handle bar
- Furthermore, high handle bar increases freedom of movement when working on slopes.
- Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
Brushless E-TORQ motor
- Moreover, the Husqvarna-developed E-TORQ motors are perfectly adapted for each application. The brushless design minimizes the number of moving parts and the motors are built to withstand tough, prolonged professional use. They are completely maintenance-free and will last for the product’s whole lifespan.
Battery through body design
- Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased maneuverability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
One battery fits all
- Moreover, the battery pack is perfect for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is part of our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Furthermore, the noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) usually results as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
Adjustable handle bar
- Furthermore, adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
Soft grip handles
- Soft grip handles for comfortable use.
Optimised shaft & gear
- Furthermore, optimised shaft length and 35 degrees bevel gear facilitates operation and allows the cutting equipment working parallel to the ground.
- Moreover, the machine offers you the flexibility to work truly cordless with an internal battery. Alternatively, the machine is connectable to a backpack battery. Whatever suits your preferences and needs.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com