535i XP (Skin Only)
Electric | 14" Bar | 36V | 2.6kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
For professionally oriented users who want a lightweight, high performance chainsaw. Perfect for carpenters, contractors, treecare workers and olive farmers. Features excellent ergonomics, high performance and high chainspeed.
- Bar length (inch) – 14″
- Battery type – Li-Ion
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Weight (excl. battery and cutting equipment) – 2.6kg
Inertia chain brake
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake
- Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
Gear up for nonstop operation
- Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Flip-up tank cap
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
- The battery back provides an equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as petrol-driven machines – without any direct emissions. Also, you get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of petrol.
Efficient brushless motor
- Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
One battery fits all
- The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
Retained bar nuts
- The retaining function prevents losing the bar nuts.
High chain speed
- High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
Intuitive key pad
- The key pad is very easy to operate.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com