530iP4 (Skin Only)
Electric | 10" Bar | 36V | 3.4kg | 4m Reach
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Battery pole saw for professionals with long 4m reach and performance that surpasses petrol equivalents. Maximum performance and durability with low weight, excellent ergonomics and quiet operation for use in any location at any time of day.
- Bar length (inch) – 10″
- Battery type – Li-Ion
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Weight (excl. battery and cutting equipment) – 3.4 kg
- Shoulder Strap
- Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
Intuitive key pad
- The key pad is very easy to operate.
Efficient brushless motor
- Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Ergonomically shaped handle for greater comfort and easy access to the controls.
- A harness relieves weight for both arms and shoulders and provides a less strenuous working position.
High chain speed
- High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
Retained bar nuts
- The retaining function prevents losing the bar nuts.
- The rear-impact guard protects the integrated battery from wear and damage.
- The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
One battery fits all
- The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
Please download the Specifications – Pole Saws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com