Petrol | 1kW | 5kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The 525RS petrol powered brush cutter is a powerful and versatile machine for heavy trimming. It has a robust design for reliable operation, even in demanding conditions. The machine is easy to use, maintain and service. The patented X-Torq® engine gives you more power, less fuel consumption and less exhaust emissions compared to a conventional engine.
- Cylinder displacement – 25.4 см³
- Power output – 1 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 5 kg
- Cutting width – 12.8 cm
- The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
Offset handle bar
- Angled handle bar with comfortable soft grips provides excellent grip and working position.
- Air purge for very easy starting.
Auto return stop switch
- When the machine is turned off, the stop button automatically returns to the start position for trouble free starting.
- The LowVib anti vibration system effectively reduces vibrations from the handle and throttle control.
Metal skid plate
- Durable metal skid plate protects the engine and fuel tank.
Stand alone starter
- The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
Commercial grade 2-stage air filter
- The commercial grade 2-stage air filter reduces servicing costs and also results in less engine wear.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Brushcutters PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com