Electric | 36V | 4.2kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Husqvarna 525iRXT is a robust, high-performance professional battery brushcutter. Lightweight, well-balanced and power equivalent to a 25cc petrol machine. Designed for full-time use, this cordless electric brushcutter delivers the performance you need with a brushless, E-TORQ motor and 46 cm cutting diameter. You operate it easily and efficiently with the intuitive keypad and ErgoFeed trimmer function. The anti-vibrated high-tower bullhorn handle improves your working comfort also in slopes. Integrated connectivity for easy connection to digital services. Battery and charger not included.
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Weight without battery – 4.2 kg
- Cutting width – 46 cm
Price includes: Grass blade (Grass 255-4), Harness (Balance XB) and Trimmer Head (E35B).
Outstanding cutting capacity
- The unique, Husqvarna developed high torq motor combined with the outstanding cutting diameter provide highest capacity.
- Furthermore, machines with a built-in connectivity module can easily be connected with Husqvarna Fleet Services™. Allowing you to see each machine’s last known location, its usage stats and service history – and much more. This also facilitates updates of the machine’s firmware, so that it’s always compatible with the latest functions in Husqvarna Fleet Services™.
ErgoFeed™ trimmer function
- The ErgoFeed™ function allows you to feed the trimmer line with a simple push of a button located on the right handle. This reduces the risk of unintentional feed, minimizing trimmer line consumption. The ErgoFeed™ trimmer head has minimum of moving parts which makes it robust and durable.
3-Speed mode maximise your runtime
- Moreover, the 3-speed mode allows you to maximise your runtime by adjusting the power output to the current working conditions.
Intuitive advanced key pad
- Furthermore, the key pad is very easy to operate and equipped with a LED indicator showing the battery status.
Flexible BLi-X Battery System
- Moreover, The high performing BLi-X 36V battery system offers a wide range of options, from lightweight integrated- to backpack batteries. The batteries within our 36V system are built to be used over a long time, are quick to recharge and even quicker to swap for continuous use. Our BLi-X battery system allows flexible use in different Husqvarna tools. You will always find a tailored battery solution that perfectly suits your task at hand.
- Furthermore, this battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool to use all year round in all weather conditions.
Lightweight and well balanced
- Our machines have a compact, optimized design. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
High handle bar tower
- Furthermore, High handlebar tower offers free leg movement when working on slopes.
- Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
Brushless E-TORQ motor
- Moreover, the Husqvarna-developed E-TORQ motors are perfectly adapted for each application. The brushless design minimizes the number of moving parts and the motors are built to withstand tough, prolonged professional use. They are completely maintenance-free and will last for the product’s whole lifespan.
Battery through body design
- Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased maneuverability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
One battery fits all
- Moreover, the battery pack is perfect for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is part of our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Furthermore, The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
Adjustable handle bar
- Furthermore, adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
Soft grip handles
- Soft grip handles for comfortable use.
Optimised shaft & gear
- Furthermore, optimised shaft length and 35 degrees bevel gear facilitates operation and allows the cutting equipment working parallel to the ground.
- Moreover, the machine offers you the flexibility to work truly cordless with an internal battery. Alternatively, the machine is connectable to a backpack battery. Whatever suits your preferences and needs.
- Husqvarna ActiveCool enables efficient cooling of the battery, both during charching and discharging. Thanks to the active cooling system your battery powered product remains fully productive, also in demanding conditions while the lifetime of your batteries prolongs.
For full-time professional use
- Furthermore, High-quality materials and proven components, tested according to highest standards offers high durability and decreased service costs.
Ergonomic rubber handles
- The rubber handle offers good grip and thanks to the ergonomic design, the work is less tiring for your arms.
- The product shuts automatically down after 3 minutes of being idle, which lowers the risk for injuries when left unattended.
Low Carbon Emissions
- Furthermore, by choosing this product, you can feel confident that it produces lower carbon emissions during active use compared to a traditional petrol product. This battery-driven product does not emit any CO₂ during use while still providing the power and quality that you expect from a Husqvarna product. However, it’s important to note that CO₂ emissions are generated during other stages of the product´s lifecycle, such as production, charging and end-of-life disposal.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com