525iLXT (Skin Only)
Electric | 40V | 3.1kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna 525iLXT (Skin Only) is a robust, high-performance professional battery grass trimmer. Well-balanced, lightweight and power equivalent to a 25cc petrol machine. This cordless electric grass trimmer is for full-time use, delivering the performance you need with a brushless, E-TORQ motor and 47 cm cutting diameter. You operate it easily and efficiently thanks to the comfortable loop handle, intuitive keypad with 3-speed mode and ErgoFeed trimmer head. Integrated connectivity for easy connection to digital services. Battery and charger not included.
- Battery voltage – 40 V
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment & battery) – 3.1 kg
Outstanding cutting capacity
- Furthermore, the unique, Husqvarna developed high torq motor combined with the outstanding cutting diameter provide highest capacity.
Battery through body design (Pat.pend.)
- Moreover, the Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Furthermore, it reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased maneuverability. Additionally, the through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
- Machines with a built-in connectivity module can easily be connected with Husqvarna Fleet Services™. Allowing you to see each machine’s last known location, its usage stats and service history – and much more. This also facilitates updates of the machine’s firmware, so that it’s always compatible with the latest functions in Husqvarna Fleet Services™.
- Additionally, this battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool to use all year round in all weather conditions.
Intuitive advanced key pad
- Furthermore, the key pad is very easy to operate and equipped with a LED indicator showing the battery status.
- Moreover, Husqvarna ActiveCool enables efficient cooling of the battery, both during charching and discharging. Thanks to the active cooling system your battery powered product remains fully productive, also in demanding conditions while the lifetime of your batteries prolongs.
Flexible BLi-X Battery System
- Additionally, the high performing BLi-X 36V battery system offers a wide range of options, from lightweight integrated- to backpack batteries. The batteries within our 36V system are built to be used over a long time, are quick to recharge and even quicker to swap for continuous use. Our BLi-X battery system allows flexible use in different Husqvarna tools. You will always find a tailored battery solution that perfectly suits your task at hand.
- Furthermore, the machine offers you the flexibility to work truly cordless with an internal battery. Alternatively, the machine can also be connected to a backpack battery or battery belt. Whatever suits your preferences and needs.
- The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
ErgoFeed™ trimmer function
- The ErgoFeed™ function allows you to feed the trimmer line with a simple push of a button located on the right handle. This reduces the risk of unintentional feed, minimizing trimmer line consumption. The ErgoFeed™ trimmer head is designed with a minimum of moving parts which makes it robust and durable.
Optimised shaft & gear
- Optimised shaft length and 35 degrees bevel gear facilitates operation and allows the cutting equipment working parallel to the ground.
Brushless E-TORQ Motor
- Furthermore, the Husqvarna-developed E-TORQ motors are perfectly adapted for each application. The brushless design minimizes the number of moving parts and the motors are built to withstand tough, prolonged professional use. They are completely maintenance-free and will last for the product’s whole lifespan.
- The 3-speed mode allows you to maximise your runtime by adjusting the power output to the current working conditions.
Low Carbon Emissions
- By choosing this product, you can feel confident that it produces lower carbon emissions during active use compared to a traditional petrol product. This battery-driven product does not emit any CO₂ during use while still providing the power and quality that you expect from a Husqvarna product. However, it’s important to note that CO₂ emissions are generated during other stages of the product´s lifecycle, such as production, charging and end-of-life disposal.
Please download the Specifications – Trimmers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com