Electric |12" Bar | 36V | 6kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna 525iDEPS MADSAW is the industry’s first and only dielectric battery-powered pole saw that is individually tested to meet OSHA 1910.269 and delivers an extra measure of safety for skilled line workers, utility workers, and tree care professionals. Moreover, the MADSAW can be used in the bucket, in the tree, or on the ground for extreme versatility.
Furthermore, purposeful design allows the pole saw’s sections to quickly disconnect for secure storage in a tree care truck or utility vehicle. Finally, more productive than a manual saw and as powerful as a hydraulic pole saw, the battery-powered MADSAW makes pruning and limbing projects more efficient than ever before.
- Bar length (inch) – 12″
- Full Length, extended, including cutting equipment – 360 cm
- Chain Speed at Max Power – 20 m/s
- Battery Voltage – 36V
High performance battery powerhead
- Moreover, the 525i powerhead delivers performance that meets performance of petrol equivalent.
Toolless aluminum couplers
- Furthermore, equipped with durable, toolless aluminum couplers that easily can be loosened or tightened for quick and easy assembly and storage.
- A tether point is attached at the rear to assist operator or to allow the MADSAW to hang in storage. It also protects the powerhead.
- Section can be removed for testing, easy storage, transportation and replacement.
- Protects operators hands and prevents unintended throttle press.
- Adjustable, automatic chain lubrication on cutting head.
- Included is a removable hook for harness/strap to keep operator comfortable. Also doubles as an adjustable stopper for boom mount.
Low Carbon Emissions
- By choosing this product, you can feel confident that it produces lower carbon emissions during active use compared to a traditional petrol product. This battery-driven product does not emit any CO₂ during use while still providing the power and quality that you expect from a Husqvarna product. However, it’s important to note that CO₂ emissions are generated during other stages of the product´s lifecycle, such as production, charging and end-of-life disposal.
Please download the Specifications – Pole Saws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com