522iHDR60 (Skin Only)
Electric | 36V | 60cm Knife Length
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna 522iHDR60 (Skin Only)is a well-balanced, lightweight 36 Volt battery-powered hedge trimmer for full-time professional use. Power-equivalent to a petrol hedge trimmer. The high-torque gear and a 60cm double-sided cutter bar with durable coarse cutting blades, make the 522iHDR60 optimised for trimming dense overgrown hedges. Place the battery in the product for great cordless manoeuvrability or maximise runtime by using the special adapter accessory to connect to a backpack battery. Integrated connectivity for easy connection to digital services. Battery and charger not included.
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Knife Length – 60 cm
- Cutting speed: 3200 cut/min
High cutting performance
- Highest cutting performance within the Husqvarna battery hedge trimmer range.
- Lowest total weight within the Husqvarna hedge trimmer range through optimized components and lightweight motor.
Coarse cut blades
- Thanks to the high-torque gear and the coarse cut blades, you’ll be able to take on dense or overgrown hedges.
- Machines with a built-in connectivity module has the option to easily connect to Husqvarna Fleet Services™. Allowing you to see each machine’s last known location, its usage stats and service history – and much more. This also facilitates updates of the machine’s firmware, so that it’s always compatible with the latest functions in Husqvarna Fleet Services™.
- The machine offers you the flexibility to work truly cordless with any internal battery within the 36V BLi-X system. Alternatively, to lower the weight in hands and extend the runtime, the machine also connects to a backpack battery or a battery belt. Whatever suits your preferences and needs.
Flexible BLi-X battery system
- The high performing BLi-X 36V battery system offers a wide range of options, from lightweight integrated- to backpack batteries. The batteries within our 36V system runs over a long time, are quick to recharge and even quicker to swap for continuous use. Our BLi-X battery system allows flexible use in different Husqvarna tools. You will always find a tailored battery solution that perfectly suits your task at hand.
Improved handle design
- Front handle shape giving a seemless smooth transition from top to side position but still well defined grip areas. Rear handle with a slope angle for better control.
- Hence, this battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. Furthermore, this makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool to use all year round in all weather conditions.
- Plus, due to the optimised center of gravity, the hedge trimmer is well balanced which offers great manoeuvrability.
Multi-position rear handle
- In addition, the rear handle can be put into five different positions to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
Manual gear rotation
- Moreover, The gear can rotate manually with a standard tool, enabling easy and time saving blade service.
Anti stick software
- Software to prevent knifes from getting stucked or help to release if they jammed.
Intuitive key pad
- The key pad is very easy to operate and equipped with a LED indicator showing the battery status.
- The 3-speed mode allows you to maximise your runtime and cutting performance by adjusting the maximum knifespeed to the current working conditions.
- The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
Battery through body design (Pat.pend.)
- Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased maneuverability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
Hedge trimmer battery adapter
- Moreover, the special designed hedge trimmer battery adapter for trouble free handling when working with external batteries is available as an accessory.
- Additionally, the battery back provides an equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as petrol-driven machines – without any direct emissions. As a result, you will get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of petrol.
Low carbon emissions
- By choosing this product, you can feel confident that it produces lower carbon emissions during active use compared to a traditional petrol product. This battery-driven product does not emit any CO₂ during use while still providing the power and quality that you expect from a Husqvarna product. However, it’s important to note that CO₂ emissions are generated during other stages of the product´s lifecycle, such as production, charging and end-of-life disposal.
Please download the Specifications – Hedge Trimmers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com