Petrol | 0.6kW 75cm Knife Length
Available only from our Yatala branch.
A 21.7cc, single-sided hedge trimmer with a 30″ cutter bar for trimming jobs. Equipped with a leaf catcher for less clean-up. The comfortable handle with optimized weight distribution and impressively low weight combined with the slim, balanced design and low vibration levels provide excellent handling, while the high capacity, high-speed professional knife blade and impressive power output allows for excellent cutting performance.
- Cylinder displacement – 21.7 см³
- Power output – 0.6 kW
- Knife Length – 75 cm
An efficient job starts with a sharp blade
- The hardened steel blades, optimized edge angles and the high knife speed increase productivity when trimming.
Better result in less time
- The integrated leaf catcher on our single-side hedge trimmers helps to remove clippings while cutting which means less time spent after-cleaning
Long life gear components
- The gear components have been developed for long life under tough condition.
Two-stage air filter
- The unloosable two-stage air filter in dual materials provide less cost for service and less engine wear.
- Sharp and robust cutting teeth for high productivity and long product life.
Auto return stop switch
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Starting a cold engine is easier with the intuitive choke which is easy to reach and set
Low noise engine
- Effective low noise engine creates less disturbance in the work area
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Hedge Trimmers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com