520iLX (Skin Only)
Electric | 36V | 3kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna 520iLX (Skin Only) is a lightweight and high performance trimmer for professionally oriented users. Moreover, the Husqvarna 520iLX (Skin Only) is perfect for gardeners, landscapers and contractors. Finally, this machine features excellent ergonomics and balance, 2-way rotation trimmer head and long-lasting brushless motor. Battery and charger not included.
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 2.85 kg
- Weight without battery – 3 kg
- Furthermore, the rotational direction of the trimmer head can be changed for less grass on walk ways.
Battery through body design (Pat.pend.)
- Moreover, the Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Furthermore, it reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased maneuverability. Additionally, the through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
Efficient brushless motor
- Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque – even when you cut high, thick or wet grass.
- Additionally, this battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool to use all year round in all weather conditions.
- Furthermore, the battery machines are operated using an interactive keypad. You start and stop the machines easily by pushing a button. There’s also a savE button for maximising the runtime. The trimmers have an extra button for changing the trimmer head’s direction of rotation.
Lightweight and well balanced
- Our machines have a compact, slimmed construction with the front handle close to the centre of gravity. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
- Additionally, choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Furthermore, you can choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
One battery fits all
- The battery pack is perfect for demanding and long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) usually results in a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
Tap ‘N Go™
- Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap ‘N Go™ for quick line feed.
- Furthermore, no refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
Please download the Specifications – Trimmers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com