520iHE3 (Skin Only)
Electric | 36V | 55cm Knife Length
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna 520iHE3 (Skin Only) battery pole hedge trimmer combines petrol performance with zero emissions and extremely quiet operation. With up to 3.5m reach, high cutting speed and Husqvarna durability, it gives pro-level productivity and results – but is quiet and clean enough for use even in residential areas, hotels, hospitals and other noise-sensitive environments. Remote control angle adjustment and comfortable handles make the Husqvarna 520iHE3 (Skin Only) ideal for any operation. Moreover, it is compatible with all Husqvarna BLi-batteries and chargers.
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Knife Length – 55 cm
- Weight without battery – 4.2 kg
- Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Furthermore, this battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. Additionally, this makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
Intuitive key pad
- Moreover, the key pad is very easy to operate.
Battery through body design (Pat.pend.)
- Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased maneuverability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
Efficient brushless motor
- Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Ergonomically shaped handle for greater comfort and easy access to the controls.
- The robust but very slimmed metal housing is one of many durable elements on the product. The design of the metal housing protects both the motor and gears.
- The 4000 cuts per minute ensure great cutting results.
- Convenient one hand grip to adjust the angle of the cutting deck.
- Moreover, the angle adjustment enable ergonomic working positions when cutting both high and low hedges.
- In addition, long reach for increased capacity. The cutter bar can be set at various angles to the shaft, so you can cut the top while standing on the ground.
- Furthermore, the cutter bar easy foldable into transport mode for a more compact size. Facilitates transport and storage.
Lightweight and well balanced
- Moreover, slimmed and ergonomic design makes it lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
- The rear-impact guard protects the integrated battery from wear and damage.
- Furthermore, the noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- In addition, no refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
One battery fits all
- The battery pack is perfect for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
Gear up for nonstop operation
- Finally, our battery accessories allow you to carry on and complete the job as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Please download the Specifications – Hedge Trimmers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com