520iHD60 (Skin Only)
Electric | 36V | 60cm Knife Length
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Lightweight, quiet and battery-powered hedge trimmer for commercial use with 60cm long double-sided cutter bar. New proprietary motor and new powerful battery will allow you to maximise your working time. The pivoting rear handle makes it easier when cutting both vertically and horizontally.
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Knife Length – 60 cm
- Weight with battery – 5.1 kg
- The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
Gear up for nonstop operation
- Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Multi position handle
- The rear handle can be put in multi positions to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
- The battery back provides an equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as petrol-driven machines – without any direct emissions. Also, you get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of petrol.
One battery fits all
- The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Low total weight through less components and lightweight electric motor in comparison with petrol machines.
- This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
Intuitive key pad
- The key pad is very easy to operate.
- Well balanced for easy handling.
Battery through body design (Pat.pend.)
- Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased maneuverability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
- Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- The 4000 cuts per minute ensure great cutting results.
Please download the Specifications – Hedge Trimmers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com