455 Rancher AutoTune
Petrol | 20" Bar | 2.6kW | 5.9kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The 455 Rancher is an ideal saw for landowners and part-time users who require a high powered, heavy-duty and responsive chainsaw for all cutting conditions. It combines the best characteristics of its predecessor with new, facilitating technology and ergonomics. Equipped with AutoTune engine settings for trouble free work.
- Bar length (inch) – 20″
- Cylinder displacement – 55.5 см³
- Power output – 2.6 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 5.9 kg
- Extends the interval between filter cleaning, improving efficiency and increases engine life.
- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Two mass principle
- Effectively minimising vibrations by isolating the engine from the handles reducing operator fatigue.
Flip-up tank cap
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
Adjustable oil pump
- Adjustable oil pump allows you to adjust chain lubrication to suit all working applications.
- AutoTune gives optimum engine performance throughout automatic engine settings.No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
Quick-release air filter
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Distinct felling marks for better felling precision.
Combined choke/stop control
- Combined choke/stop control allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of the engine flooding.
- Forged three-piece crankshaft giving maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
Snap-lock cylinder cover
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- Angled front handle allows the operator to work in a natural working position reducing fatigue.
Inertia chain brake
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake
- Air purge for very easy starting.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com