445 e-series II
Petrol | 16" Bar | 2.1kW | 5.1kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna 445 e-series II is the second generation powerful all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. The Husqvarna 445 e-series II starts easily also with a slower pull, comes with slimmer saw body and flip-up tank caps. The X-Torq® engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to handle. Equipped with Smart Start® and fuel pump to ensure easy starts.
- Bar length (inch) – 18″
- Cylinder displacement – 45.7 см³
- Power output – 2.1 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 5.1 kg
- Extends the interval between filter cleaning, improving efficiency and increases engine life.
- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Flip-up tank cap
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
Easy to start
- Combined start/stop switch and air purge make the saw very easy to start.
Quick-release air filter
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Distinct felling marks for better felling precision.
Combined choke/stop control
- Combined choke/stop control allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of the engine flooding.
Snap-lock cylinder cover
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- Forged three-piece crankshaft giving maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Two mass principle
- Effectively minimising vibrations by isolating the engine from the handles reducing operator fatigue.
Inertia chain brake
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake
Visible fuel level
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com