435 e-series II
Petrol | 16" Bar | 1.6kW | 4.4kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Second generation lightweight and efficient all-round saw, ideal for those looking for a chainsaw that is exceptionally easy to start and manoeuvre. Starts easily also with a slower pull, comes with slimmer saw body and flip-up tank caps. Featuring X-Torq® engine for lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Equipped with Smart Start®, fuel pump and Auto return stop switch for easier starting.
- Bar length (inch) – 16″
- Cylinder displacement – 40.9 см³
- Power output – 1.6 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 4.4 kg
Flip-up tank cap
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
Quick-release air filter
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Distinct felling marks for better felling precision.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Extends the interval between filter cleaning, improving efficiency and increases engine life.
- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Forged three-piece crankshaft giving maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Two mass principle
- Effectively minimising vibrations by isolating the engine from the handles reducing operator fatigue.
Visible fuel level
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
Snap-lock cylinder cover
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
Inertia chain brake
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake
Easy to start
- Combined start/stop switch, Smart Start® and air purge make the saw very easy to start.
- Air purge for very easy starting.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details. Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com