340i (Skin Only)
Electric | 14" Bar | 36V | 2.8kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Powerful and versatile battery chainsaw. The Husqvarna 340i is a powerful, light, versatile, battery-powered chainsaw with great cutting capacity for all-round use like felling, pruning, cutting firewood or carpentry. Great manoeuvrability thanks to the saw’s narrow body which keeps the centre of gravity close to the handles. Featuring low vibrations, low noise levels and a smart user interface with easily visible battery status on the handle. Tool-less or standard chain tensioning. Easy to use with both internal or backpack battery.
Price includes: Chain Loop 3/8″ LP .050″ Semi Chisel – X-CUT® S93G 52DL / 14″, Guide Bar 14″ 3/8″ LP .050″ 52DL Small Bar Mount (A095)
- Bar length (inch) – 14″
- Battery type – Li-Ion
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Weight (excl. battery and cutting equipment) – 2.8 kg
- Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
Efficient brushless motor
- Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- The narrow saw body, high centre of gravity and flat underside make the saws handy to work with.
- Intuitive digital key pad. Very easy to operate.
High chain speed
- High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
Flip-up tank cap
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
One battery fits all
- The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
Gear up for nonstop operation
- Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Inertia chain brake
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
- The battery back provides an equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as petrol-driven machines – without any direct emissions. Also, you get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of petrol.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com