325iRJ (Skin Only)
Electric | 36V | 3.1kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna 325iRJ (Skin Only) battery brushcutter offers pro-grade quality and performance! Additionally, the Husqvarna 325iRJ (Skin Only) battery brushcutter effectively tackle thick grass and light brush in any weather. Moreover, its brushless E-torq motor has active cooling for maximum efficiency and has a rear-mount for optimal balance and motor protection. Additionally, the ergonomic handle, digital UI, harness and soft grip handle increase comfort and convenience. Hence, its included trimmer head, Combi Guard and metal grass blade ensure perfect results every time. Lastly, this machine is Part of Husqvarna BLi-X 36V battery system.
- Battery type – Li-Ion
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Cutting width – 42 cm
Optimised shaft & gear
- Moreover, its optimised shaft length and 35 degrees bevel gear facilitates operation and allows the cutting equipment working parallel to the ground.
Brushless E-TORQ motor
- Additionally, the Husqvarna-developed E-TORQ motors are perfectly adapted for each application. The brushless design minimizes the number of moving parts and the motors built withstand tough and prolonged professional use. They are completely maintenance-free and will last for the product’s whole lifespan.
Comfortable working position
- Thus working with harness and eyelet equipped machine gives a comfortable working position.
Interchangeable Battery System
- Usable in all Husqvarna battery tools, our lithium-ion batteries are durable, easy to swap and recharge quickly
Battery through body design (Pat.pend.)
- Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased maneuverability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
User friendly keypad
- Furthermore, this product is easy to operate and use intuitive keypad. Ensuring you can optimise your time and the performance of your product with the simple touch of a button. Finally, this machine has LED indicators showing battery status.
Tap ‘N Go™
- Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap ‘N Go™ for quick line feed.
Low carbon emissions
- By choosing this product, you can feel confident that it produces lower carbon emissions during active use compared to a traditional petrol product. This battery-driven product does not emit any CO₂ during use while still providing the power and quality that you expect from a Husqvarna product. However, it’s important to note that CO₂ emissions are generated during other stages of the product´s lifecycle, such as production, charging and end-of-life disposal.
3-Speed mode maximise your runtime
- The 3-speed mode allows you to maximise your runtime by adjusting the power output to the current working conditions.
Lightweight and Ergonomic Design
- Compact and lightweight design for more comfortable use
- This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool to use all year round in all weather conditions.
Please download the Specifications – Brushcutters PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com