Petrol | 28" Bar | 6.2kW | 10.4kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
One of the world’s most powerful saws. Built for professionals who fell the largest dimensions of trees and extremely hard types of wood. Good ergonomics and excellent power-to-weight ratio. Easy to start thanks to Smart Start®. Equipped with a chain brake, chain catcher and right hand guard for maximum safety. The slim, lightweight body with a high centre of gravity makes it easy to carry and use.
- Bar length (inch) – 28″
- Cylinder displacement – 118.8 см³
- Power output – 6.2 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 10.4 kg
Adjustable oil pump
- Adjustable oil pump allows you to adjust chain lubrication to suit all working applications.
Quick-release air filter
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Forged three-piece crankshaft giving maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Two mass principle
- Effectively minimising vibrations by isolating the engine from the handles reducing operator fatigue.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Distinct and coloured felling marks for better felling precision.
Inertia chain brake
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details. Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com