215iL (Skin Only)
Electric | 36V | 2.9kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna 215iL (Skin Only)is a battery-powered grass trimmer that is well balanced, easy to maneuver, and has the power to trim everything from lawn edges to tall grass in large gardens. The telescopic shaft is easy to adjust based on different users for good ergonomics and facilitates storage and transport. For a smooth and problem-free trimming experience, the trimmer has an intuitive keypad and a trimmer head that does not need to be taken apart when loading with a new line. Battery and charger not included.
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Weight without battery – 2.9 kg
Efficient Brushless Motor
- Brushless motor for higher efficiency, longer lifetime, and less maintenance compared to brushed motors. Since there are no brushes, friction is eliminated, no energy is lost, and the motor runs cooler. This also eliminates the need for maintenance or replacement of worn brushes, and you can benefit from improved performance and higher torque.
- Moreover, the product automatically shuts down when left unattended, extending battery life and reducing injury risk.
Intuitive key pad
- The keypad is intuitive to operate, and you can easily adjust the settings with just the push of a button.
RapidReplace Trimmer Head
- Additionally, with the Rapid Replace™ trimmer head, you can easily reload the trimmer line without opening the cover. To refill, pull the line through the trimmer head and turn the knob.
- Furthermore, the low noise level contributes to a pleasant working environment and minimal disturbance to the surroundings.
Battery through body design (Pat.pend.)
- The battery is placed horizontally through the machine to reduce the risk of dirt, water, chips and dust getting into the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it enhances the weight distribution and balance of the tool, making it more user-friendly with increased maneuverability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
Power-Conserving savE™ Mode
- Additionally, SavE™ mode maximises the run time, reduces noise levels and preserves product battery life by lowering the rpm. Ideal for tasks that do not require full power. Just press the button to turn savE™ mode on and off.
- Furthermore, you can choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
Interchangeable Battery System
- Husqvarna’s flexible 36V system BLi-X offers battery power for everything from light and demanding homeowner tasks to professional use. One battery can be used for several tools, and the wide range of options, from lightweight integrated to backpack batteries, makes it easy to find a tailored, powerful solution that perfectly suits your task at hand. All the batteries deliver high performance, are built to be used over a long time, and can be recharged and swapped quickly for continuous use
Lightweight and Ergonomic Design
- Compact, lightweight design for comfortable, ergonomic use and less strain on the body.
Low Carbon Emissions
- By choosing this product, you can feel confident that it produces lower carbon emissions during active use compared to a traditional petrol product. This battery-driven product does not emit any CO₂ during use while still providing the power and quality that you expect from a Husqvarna product. However, it’s important to note that CO₂ emissions are generated during other stages of the product´s lifecycle, such as production, charging and end-of-life disposal.
Please download the Specifications – Trimmers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com