135 Mark II
Petrol | 16" Bar | 1.6kW | 4.7kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Robust, reliable and easy to use saw with ample cutting performance for homeowners. The perfect garden chainsaw for occasional cutting tasks such as cutting firewood and felling smaller trees. Starts quickly and handles easily, and thanks to the side mounted chain tensioner, tensioning the chain is both quick and easy.
- Bar length (inch) – 16″
- Cylinder displacement – 38 см³
- Power output – 1.6 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 4.7 kg
Inertia chain brake
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake
- Extends the interval between filter cleaning, improving efficiency and increases engine life.
Combined choke/stop control
- Combined choke/stop control allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of the engine flooding.
Chain tensioning from the side
- Allows quick and convenient chain tensioning.
Two mass principle
- Effectively minimising vibrations by isolating the engine from the handles reducing operator fatigue.
- Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com