Petrol | 0.85kW | 5.4kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With the versatile Husqvarna Brushcutter129R, that power is available to consumers as well. The 129R features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality, combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch – a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. The 129R comes with a combination guard, trimmer head, grass blade and a bullhorn handle for comfortable trimming.
- Cylinder displacement – 27.6 см³
- Power output – 0.85 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 5.4 kg
- Harness Standard
- Grass blade 4-tooth
- Straight shaft for extended reach.
See-through fuel tank
- See-through fuel tank for viewing fuel level.
Standard double harness
- Standard harness for lighter brushcutters.
Tap ‘N Go™
- Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap ‘N Go™ for quick line feed.
- Air purge for very easy starting.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
Auto return stop switch
- When the machine is turned off, the stop button automatically returns to the start position for trouble free starting.
- The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
High torque bevel gear
- Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallell to the ground for best cutting performance
- Soft handles for optimum comfort. The handle makes it easy to turn and use at different angles.
Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Brushcutters PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com