120iTK4-PH (Skin Only)
Electric | 10" Bar | 36V | 3.5kg | 4m Reach
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Husqvarna 120iTK4-PH – a battery-powered 2-in-1 pole saw and hedge trimmer that delivers petrol performance combined with a low noise level. It comes with hedge trimmer and pole saw attachment, making the 120iTK4-PH a versatile tool that can be used for both hedge trimming and cutting branches. Equipped with a telescopic tube with up to 4 m reach and a split shaft that facilitates transport.
- Bar length (inch) – 10″
- Battery type – Li-Ion
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Weight (excl. battery and cutting equipment) – 6.1kg>
- SavE™ mode maximises the run time, reduces noise levels and preserves product battery life by lowering the rpm. Ideal for tasks that do not require full power. Just press the button to turn savE™ mode on and off.
- The low noise provides a comfortable work situation and low disturbance for others.
- Telescopic tube for quick cutting height adjustment makes it convenient to adapt to different tasks.
- The product can be split in half without using tools, for easy transportation and storage.
Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Compact, lightweight design for comfortable, ergonomic use and less strain on the body.
- The product automatically shuts down when left unattended, extending battery life and reducing injury risk.
Interchangeable Battery System
- Husqvarna’s flexible 36V system BLi-X offers battery power for everything from light and demanding homeowner tasks to professional use. One battery can be used for several tools, and the wide range of options, from lightweight integrated to backpack batteries, makes it easy to find a tailored, powerful solution that perfectly suits your task at hand. All the batteries deliver high performance, are built to be used over a long time, and can be recharged and swapped quickly for continuous use
Tool less chain tensioning
- Quick and easy chain tensioning and assembly of the bar and the chain without using any tools.
Low Carbon Emissions
- By choosing this product, you can feel confident that it produces lower carbon emissions during active use compared to a traditional petrol product. This battery-driven product does not emit any CO₂ during use while still providing the power and quality that you expect from a Husqvarna product. However, it’s important to note that CO₂ emissions are generated during other stages of the product´s lifecycle, such as production, charging and end-of-life disposal.
Please download the Specifications – Pole Saws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com