120e Mark II
Petrol | 16" Bar | 1.4kW | 5.1kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna 120e Mark II is easy to use, easy to start, all-round chainsaw for homeowners. Thanks to sufficient cutting performance the Husqvarna 120e Mark II saw makes light work of cutting firewood, light felling or limbing. Features X-Torq® engine technology for low emissions and Air Injection that keeps the filter clean. Low kickback cutting equipment for increased safety. Comes with SmartStart® technology that allows for easier starts with less effort.
- Chain speed at max power: 16.8 m/s
- Power output: 1.4 kW
- Power source: Petrol
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 5.1 kg
Smart Start® Technology
- Specially-designed engine and starter for easy and fast starting with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Extends the interval between filter cleaning, improving efficiency and increases engine life.
Powerful and Efficient X-TORQ® Engine
- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Separate Choke/Stop Switch Controls
- Stop switch automatically resets when the choke is pulled out to help prevent accidental flooding
Two mass principle
- Effectively minimising vibrations by isolating the engine from the handles reducing operator fatigue.
Quick Start with Air Purge
- Air purge removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
Inertia chain brake
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com