120e Mark II
Petrol | 16" Bar | 1.4kW | 5.1kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Easy to use, easy to start, all-round chainsaw for homeowners. Thanks to sufficient cutting performance the saw makes light work of cutting firewood, light felling or limbing. Features X-Torq® engine technology for low emissions and Air Injection that keeps the filter clean. Low kickback cutting equipment for increased safety. Comes with SmartStart® technology that allows for easier starts with less effort.
- Bar length (inch) – 16″
- Cylinder displacement – 38.2 см³
- Power output – 1.4 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 5.1 kg
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Extends the interval between filter cleaning, improving efficiency and increases engine life.
- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Combined choke/stop control
- Combined choke/stop control allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of the engine flooding.
Two mass principle
- Effectively minimising vibrations by isolating the engine from the handles reducing operator fatigue.
- Air purge for very easy starting.
Inertia chain brake
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com