800 Vario Series
4 Models | 226hp (166kW) - 287hp (211kW) | Cab
Superior. To the last detail
The new 800 Vario is the popular high-horsepower tractor that scores with its compactness, flexibility and performance. With up to 280 hp, they are not only powerful in the field, but also superior for transport work. It is also superior down to the last detail, with intelligent and efficiency enhancing technologies, such as the tyre pressure regulation system VarioGrip, automated steering and much more.
Fundamental innovations have found their way into the 800 Vario, ones that further improve the efficiency of the tractor series. The primary innovation is the combination of new engine technologies with the further optimised continuously variable Vario transmission – here the best of the best come together. Lively handling through more dynamics, higher torque and improved power availability. At the same time, intelligent solutions ensure low consumption of both fuel and AdBlue.
The VarioGrip tyre pressure regulation system provides efficiency that is transferred directly to the ground. Up to 15 percent more pulling power with the same horsepower underline the lead in efficiency of a 800 Vario. With the help of the intelligent Variotronic solution, you can further optimise the use of your Fendt Vario. This includes the new SectionControl, VarioGuide guidance system as the fully automatic maximum output control.
For full specifications and a better look at the 800 Vario Series please download the brochure.
VarioGrip for the right pressure in the tyre
- VarioGrip is the integrated Fendt tyre pressure regulation system. The inner tyre pressure can be adjusted as desired for field or road work from 0.6 to 2.5 bar using the Varioterminal. The tyre pressure regulation system VarioGrip adjusts tyre pressure fully automatically within a short amount of time, even while driving at maximum speed. VarioGrip not only saves fuel, but also increases pulling power and therefore the area coverage as well. Furthermore, a lower air pressure protects the soil.
- The Fendt 800 Vario offers more connections than any other tractor in its power class: six electrohydraulic double-acting valves at the rear and two in the front, power beyond, ISOBUS connection and many more. The 800 Vario has more than 24 interfaces, which are practically placed in the front and at the rear. That guarantees versatile operations and trouble-free connection of all implements – for effective teamwork between the tractor and implement.
Superior performance. Perfection in detail.
- The drive train in the 800 Vario unites the best of the best. And that is what makes it so valuable and so economical for you during each and every operating hour. To guarantee maximum fuel efficiency with the best reliability, Fendt has installed the best technical solutions for compliance with Tier 4 Final emissions down to the last detail. The result is perfectly coordinated engine, exhaust, and transmission technology, which delivers up to a maximum output of 280 hp, dynamically and highly efficiently.
Continuously variable Vario transmission ML 220
- The Fendt Vario transmission is a hydrostatic-mechanical power split drive. With increasing speed, the share of the mechanical power transmitted through the planetary set increases. The hydrostats can be swung 45 degrees and have a high operating pressure of max. 550 bar – this ensures exceptional efficiency. For years now, continuously variable transmissions have proven their leading efficiency and performance and have become the first choice. Operators are always in the position to work at the optimal speed, which means considerable savings potential. You save valuable working time in different operations through higher area coverage and also profit from low fuel consumption.
Details that are a pleasure
- The 800 Vario offers you a workplace that gives you plenty of free space. From the driver seat, you can control all working procedures with the new Variotronic and always have everything in view. Automated functions, automatic air-conditioning and much more keep your performance and concentration at a high level over the entire work day.
Overall profitability – Leaders drive Fendt
- Overall profitability distinguishes the entire product line of the premium brand Fendt. The efficiency of the products guarantees the best cost-effectiveness per hectare. In combination with the extremely high retention of value of a Fendt, you also get an unbeatable resale value at the end of your tractor’s service life. As a trendsetter, Fendt continually sets important new standards and installs technology that continues to be in demand in the future. Add to that the high quality, which stands for operational reliability and a long life. The total is a retention of value that only Fendt can offer you.
Please download the brochure to see specifications for this model
Fendt – www.fendt.com.au