700 Vario Series
6 Models | 110hp (150kW) - 246hp (181kW) | Cab
Just being good is not enough. The perfect coordination of the tractor and operator is what produces successful results. To make your daily work a thing of perfection, we have brought together all the best solutions in the new Fendt 700 Vario to build a perfected unit of power and maneuverability, precision, reliability, functionality and comfort. The most popular high-horsepower tractor, ranging from 145 – 240 hp, is your strong partner for all operations – from light-duty grassland operations, over dynamic transport, to heavy-duty field operations.
The Fendt 700 unites function and efficiency. The new 4-speed rear PTO enhances versatility, while reducing fuel consumption. With the additional 1000E PTO speed, you can save fuel with a reduced engine speed – even for implements with a high speed demand, such as a rotary harrow, slurry pump, hay rake or manure spreader. Thanks to SCR technology with passive CSF and exhaust gas recirculation, the Fendt 700 Vario complies with emissions standard EU Stage 4 / Tier 4 final and achieves high overall efficiency.
The load relief control for the comfort front linkage moves the load from the implement to the tractor and offers better traction and more uniform implement guidance. Thanks to he new front axle suspension with a 100-mm suspension travel, the chassis provides maximum comfort and stability as well as exceptional transmission of pulling power. You can completely control the tractor using the clearly laid out Varioterminal 7“ with touch and key operation angle of 77 degrees – you can see the entire raised front loader from the driver seat.
Become a perfectionist with the Fendt 700 Vario.
For full specifications and a better look at the 700 Vario Series please download the brochure.
Best Seller Award 2015 in Italy
- The Fendt 724 Vario won the Best Seller Award in the category “Medium-High Power”. The awards ceremony was held at the Fieragricola agricultural trade fair.
Power and reliability
- The tried and proven six-cylinder Deutz engine on Fendt 700 Vario delivers 110 hp to 138 hp with a top speed of 50 km/h. With a 6.1 litre cubic capacity, 4 valves per cylinder and common rail injections, the engine offers a high torque driving experience. The compact high-horsepower tractor is designed for maximum performance and load capacity. The engine and transmission are ideally coordinated, so that a high overall efficiency can be achieved.
Comfort and safety
- The design of the suspension on the 700 Vario enables maximum ride comfort in the field and on the road. The combination of front axle suspension, cab suspension and seat suspension, which provide a driving sensation on par with passenger cars, was adopted from the high-horsepower tractors.
- Shock load stabilising prevents the tractor and implement from bouncing by actively counteracting movements using the hydraulics. It reduces pitching movements so you benefit from improved steering safety and higher ride comfort.
- With the VarioActive superimposed steering system, a stronger steering ratio can be activated. It adapts itself to steering movements and driving speed and provides more comfort during front loader work, at the headlands or in tight farmyards.
- You can operate and monitor all the functions of the Fendt 700 Vario Power in the terminal. Simply touch the corresponding menu item directly on the touchscreen or click a key. With 262,000 colours and a clear resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, all content can be recognised quickly and easily. The display dims automatically at night, without blinding.
- The fully automatic section control integrated in the Variotronic operating interface uses GPS signals and is dependent on the desired degree of overlapping. Up to 24 sections can be set when using ISOBUS-capable sprayers, fertiliser spreaders and seed drills. This results in precise work results and saves seeds, fertiliser or pesticides by preventing double applications or treatments of areas outside of the field. And it makes work easier for operators, day and night.
ISOBUS implement control
- The functions for the implement control and headland management can be assigned to the multifunction joystick as desired, if the implement supports this feature. Operators can find the perfect operating ergonomics for the operation at hand. In general, settings for up to 25 implements can be saved.
Please download the brochure to see specifications for this model
Fendt – www.fendt.com.au