300 Vario Series
4 Models | 100hp (74kW) - 133hp (97kW) | Cab
The new Fendt 300 Vario. Yes.
The 300 series has been uniting the experience of generations with the demands for the highest quality and performance. Whether in the grassland, in the field, during transport or for municipal work – equipped with even more comfort, features and efficient technology, the Fendt 300 Vario is your reliable companion for the daily challenges of your work. That is why we say: Yes. Because the Fendt 300 Vario offers everything that you need. See for yourself and say yes to the compact all-round tractor.
Lots of space? Everything in view? Yes.
Comfort and controls like in the big ones: with the VisioPlus cab and easy to operate Variocentre, the Fendt 300 Vario fulfils all desires for comfort and practicality. You will immediately feel at home in the new cab. Driver and passenger seat, visibility, controls and suspension – the entire body of the cab has been thought out thoroughly from the ground up and designed for your wellbeing and optimal working conditions.
For full specifications and a better look at the 300 Vario Series please download the brochure.
“Tractor de Espana 2016” at the FIMA
- – The Fendt 313 was chosen “Tractor of the Year 2016” in Spain. The tractor convinced the jury comprising 10 technical experts through its new Tier 4 final emissions, additional technical features and its Fendt VisioPlus cab.
“Machine of the Year” at the SIMA in Paris
- Nineteen technical journalists from eight European countries gave awards to the best new agricultural machinery in 17 categories. The Fendt 300 Vario scored points with the international jury of experts in the category “Tractors below 150 hp”. “The new 300er convinced us all. This machine cannot be compared with the previous model in terms of its construction and technology,” said Dieter Dänzer, Editor in Chief of the trade newspaper AGRARTECHNIK, regarding the tractor’s innovations. “With front linkage control with load relief, electric valves and the new large cab, the 300 Vario offers farmers many new technical innovations in this medium horsepower class. It actually deserves a new name,” joked the agricultural journalist.
Lively and efficient
- The power range of the Fendt 300 Vario goes from a maximum output of 110 hp to 138 hp with a top speed of 40 km/h. The AGCO Power 44 AWF HD engine delivers more power and torque in the 300er class. The all-round tractor is extremely fuel-efficient: The low rated speed of 2,100 rpm and a new cooler unit with a high-capacity air filter ensure high efficiency with low fuel consumption.
Stepless driving pleasure
- The stepless Vario transmission guarantees ride comfort and savings potential. Continuously variable, without having to shift, the transmission permits speeds from 20 metres per hour to 40 km/h. You always work at the speed that you need. The tractor is easy to drive, either per joystick or with the pedal. The Vario transmission and engine are designed for low fuel consumption. The Fendt 300 Vario Profi offers fully automatic maximum output control, where the engine speed level is determined according to the power demand. The engine is therefore always operating in the ideal engine speed range. Of course, that does not mean that have to do without dynamic driving: Operators can also adjust the maximum output control manually, if they wish. The kick-down mode, where the tractor accelerates similar to a passenger car with automatic transmission, means the tractor takes off swiftly.
Designed for hard work
- Just what you need for a successful work day: The Fendt 300 Vario meets all your requirements for robustness and flexibility. Higher ride comfort through the new front axle suspension, 100% differential lock for both axles and a larger steering angle – this enhanced functionality makes your work easier, from field operations to transport.
Safe driving, even with high payloads
- The new Fendt 300 Vario is based on a robust cast half-frame, which is designed for a permissible overall weight of 8,5000 kg and a high payload of over 3,500 kg. The space-saving half-frame design creates the space required for the new suspension with longitudinal arm, which provides especially high ride comfort. The waisted design of the half-frame creates more space for a substantially larger steering angle, which means greater maneuverability.
Clear view to the outside
- You can also enjoy our VisioPlus cab in the Fendt 300 Vario for unobstructed visibility. The panoramic windscreen in the new cab is a great help in keeping an overview. The front window, without cross bar, curves up into the roof. That triples the viewing angle: with 77 degrees, you have an unobstructed upward view – even to the completely raised front loader. A door is available for the right-hand side for even more flexible entering and exiting. If you prefer a windscreen that opens, there is one available for the Fendt 300 Vario with a divided window pane.
Function and overview at the rear
- At the rear, the Fendt 300 Vario shows what it’s made of. All functional elements, such as hydraulic couplings, PTO and rear linkage, are clearly laid out and easy to access. The Fendt 300 Vario is equipped with up to four control valves. The Power version has mechanical valves with flow volume control on the 1st and 3rd valves. The Profi version also offers a time function for flow control, which can be easily adjusted using the Varioterminal.
Please download the brochure to see specifications for this model
Fendt – www.fendt.com.au