200 Vario VFP Series
13 Models | 75hp (55kW) - 115hp (85kW) | Cab
Simply top notch.
Since the introduction of the 200 Vario V/F/P series, Fendt has set standards for absolute top technology in the area of specialty tractors. Experience the highest efficiency and productivity, as well as outstanding ride comfort, for wine, fruit and hops production with Fendt.
The smallest Fendt is strong in all areas. Depending on the variant, it has special specifications:
Fendt 200 Vario V – For wine-growing, Fendt offers the classic narrow track tractor:
- For spacings from 1.50 m to 2.20 m
- Narrow dimensions starting at an outer width of 1.07m
- Alternative: V with wide front axle for optimum maneuverability
Fendt 200 Vario F – The ideal tractor for fruit and wine-growing:
- For wide spacings with distance between rows from 1.90 m to 3.00 m.
- Outer width starting at 1.32m
- Vegetable growing and hothouse operations
Fendt 200 Vario P – The specialty tractor for hops and fruit-growing:
- Row widths from 2.20 m to 5 m
- Outer width starting at 1.68 m
- Comfortable, wide cab
For full specifications and a better look at the 200 Vario VFP Series please download the brochure.
Manoeuvrable, stable, safe – simply top notch.
- In addition to the permanent 4WD, the Fendt 200 Vario V/F/P also has automated 4WD. Both can be engaged and disengaged with the push of a button. The automated 4WD regulates 4WD engagement fully automatically, dependent on steering angle and speed. This guarantees full manoeuvrability at all times, reduces tyre wear and lowers the operator’s workload.
- The high-quality front axle design unites surprising manoeuvrability and robustness with excellent handling. A 58 degree steering angle, wasp-waist design, three degree castor angle and the robust planetary final drives with excellent payload capacity, build the basis for high performance. It is therefore easy to change over to the next row at the end of the row.
- When developing the Fendt 200 Vario V/F/P, special emphasis was placed on the ergonomic design of the operator environment. The cab offers a large amount of legroom, since there is no transmission tunnel. On the right is the central control unit for all tractor and implement settings. The height and tilt-adjustable steering wheel offers exceptional operating ergonomics.
Please download the brochure to see specifications for this model.
Fendt – www.fendt.com.au