4E Keyline HD Series
2 Models | 50hp (36.8kW) - 60hp (44.1kw) | ROPS
The new Deutz-Fahr 4E Keyline HD Series is an extraordinarily versatile and robust family of tractors with a modern, attractive design and offering superior comfort. Designed in accordance with the latest standards for ergonomics, the driver zone features rationally organised and clearly identified controls that are intuitive and simple to use. The range consists of two models with power outputs from 50 to 60 HP. Equipped with tried and tested transmissions and engines, and with potent hydraulic rear lifts, the new 4E Series Keyline HD tractors are capable of working effectively with a wide range of mounted and towed implements that would normally only be usable with much more powerful tractors.
- Deutz-Fahr 4E Keyline Series uses a large capacity fuel efficient 3 litre, 3 cylinder engine with Bosch individual injection technology. These features ensures the tractor can be used at lower engine revs, resulting in better fuel consumption and less noise.
- The transmission is equipped with a 12/12 gearbox, 4 synchronised gears, 3 ranges including creep and a smooth forward/reverse shuttle, giving the operator the flexibility to complete any task at hand.
Turbo Intercooled Technology
- The 4060E Keyline engine is equipped with turbo intercooled technology, which delivers more cooled air into the engine resulting in higher power output and better lugging capabilities.
- A dedicated mechanical synchronised shuttle lever located on the left hand side of the steering column ensures smooth directional changes. This allows the operator to use the same speed in both directions when shuttling.
Flat Floor Operating Area
- Ergonomics and comfort were the main focus when designing this tractor. A comfortable flat floor operating area with well positioned controls makes working with this tractor a breeze.
Rear End Capable of Big Things
- The rear of the tractor is fitted with heavy duty epicyclical final drives and axles. This allows the tractor to carry and operate with high loads, especially with a rear lift capacity of 1600 kg available.
High Capacity Hydraulics
- A dedicated 31 l/min pump supplies oil for only the rear linkage and auxiliary valves. This oil flow is not taken by the power steering system, as it has its own 17 l/min pump. Two sets of rear remotes with a detent/spring function are all standard fitment.
- It seems that regardless of product there are always extra options added that cost more. On this series the canopy, up-swept exhaust and wheel weights are all standard. Even when you purchase a loader for this model the third function and 4-in-1 bucket are standard too!
4050E HD – 50hp, 3 cylinder, ROPS 4060E HD – 60hp, 3 cylinder, ROPS
Deutz Fahr – www.deutztractors.com.au