Enduro XT2 LX 42 EFI
Stamped Deck | 679cc | 42" (107cm) Cutting Width
RRP $5,799 Our Price $5,199 – Save $600!
PLUS GET FREE LOCAL DELIVERY!
Free local delivery offer on now from our Yatala, Lismore and Murwillumbah branches. Restrictions may apply. Available for a limited time. Visit the Latest Offers page for more information.
We know you demand strength, durability and powerful performance in a ride on. We offer you more. Cub Cadet’s strongest mowers ever deliver the ultimate owner experience. Comfort and command at every turn. Breakthrough cutting and bagging performance. Responsive handling. Versatility. Strength you can trust. This is the mower that will make you wish your lawn grew faster. Over and above the standard features of the XT1, the XT2 adds a Differential Lock, for better performance on rough terrain, and an EFI engine, providing up to 25% better fuel efficiency. The LX42 XT2 model also features a front guard, and armrests included as standard.
- 679cc Cub Cadet® Twin OHV EFI Engine for longer life, quieter operation and a better ride.
- Electronic fingertip engagement allows you to engage & disengage the mowing deck saving you time and energy.
- Patented SmartJet™ deck washing system to clean out deck debris.
- 107cm (42″) side discharge QuickAttach™ deck, no tools required.
- RevTEK™ Reverse Mowing Technology allows mowing in forward or reverse until the operator leaves the lawn tractor seat, turns the key back to normal or turns engine off.
- Diff Lock with foot controlled traction control.
- Front Bumper included standard.
Cub Cadet EFI Engine
- The Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) engine uses up to 25% less fuel, which means fewer emissions and fewer fill-ups. With no carburettor and fewer oil changes, there’s also less maintenance.
Heavy-Duty Cutting Deck
- An all new, muscular cutting system design and construction ensures you’ll always experience unbeatable durability, amazing bagging performance and the pristine Cub Cadet Signature Cut.
- With incredible control and an almost instantaneous response rate, the new steering system provides exact control, manoeuvrability and command at every turn.
New! Cub Cadet Comfort™ Seat
- The NEW Cub Comfort™ seat with a 10 degree incline and slide feature gives you the ultimate in ergonomic riding to suit your own individual needs. The high-back seat ensures you stay comfortable and at ease, especially when mowing the lawn for longer periods. Includes armrests.
Less Slip, More Grip
- Every Enduro Series Ride On comes standard with premium Multi-Trac tyres featuring an aggressive tread design that directs the power straight to the ground, minimising slip and spinning, even on wet grass. That means less turfing, more precise manoeuvring and better results for your lawn.
Accessories & Attachments
- Mulching Kit (optional)
- Front Bumper (included standard)
- Twin Bagger Catcher (optional)
- Poly Trailer (optional)
Please download the Cub Cadet catalogue for full model specs.
Unit – 6 year unit domestic warranty. 90 day unit commercial warranty. Engine – 6 year engine domestic warranty. 90 day engine commercial warranty.
Cub Cadet – www.cubcadet.com.au