Veemo MK2 Tractor Mounted Scarifier
2000mm Working Width | Minimal Surface Disturbance
The SISIS Veemo MK2 is a purpose designed, triple mounted hydraulic driven scarifier using strong cutting blades for maximum thatch removal and minimum surface disturbance.
The three independently floating heads follow ground contours closely without scalping. Depth of cut is infinitely variable by means of a locking micro–adjuster on each unit.
A choice of 1mm or 2mm tungsten tipped blades are available to carry out scarification and verticutting requirements.
- 3 fully floating units mounted on a chassis with support wheels to follow ground contours
- Efficient hydraulic system with large volume tank
- Direct hydraulic motor drive to each reel unit for maximum power transmission without belts
- Tool free depth setting by micro control on each unit means fast, simple adjustment
- Standard Cat 1 three point linkage for fast, easy coupling to tractor unit
- Integrated heavy duty oil cooler for all climate conditions
- Fast ground coverage saving time and money
“The Veemo has transformed the course fairways by reducing heavy thatch and allowing more water to filter down to the root zone ensuring they are more drought resistant. The machine follows the undulations and contours of the course extremely well.”
John Barr – Head Groundsman – Lutterworth Golf Club, UK
“I would highly recommend the Veemo to any superintendent or sports turf manager wishing to improve their fairways or sportsfields.”
Don Garrett – CGCS – The Walker Course Clemson, SC, USA
Model Code – FS1014
Working Width – 2000mm (80″)
Tractor Power Requirement – 30hp minimum
Includes 2mm tungsten tipped ‘hook’ blades reel
Includes Heavy Duty Oil Cooler
Sisis – www.sisis.com