Javelin Aer-Aid Tractor Mounted Aerator
1500mm Working Width | Range Of Tines Available
The Javelin Aer-Aid machine is a specially designed tractor mounted vertical action aerator for use on both fine and outfield turf.
The machine can be used all year round due to the large selection of tines helping to break up compaction allowing water, air and nutrients to penetrate the root zone.
Consistent use helps to produce a surface that is less affected by the adversities of weather conditions leaving minimal disturbance.
The Aer-Aid system injects air directly into the root zone speeding up the aeration process, moving air uniformly throughout the root zone for complete aeration – not just where the tines have penetrated.
The cam trigger mechanism ensures that the air is always expelled at the bottom of the tine penetration enabling treatment to be targeted precisely.
- Minimal Surface Disturbance Depth is infinitely variable to a maximum of 127mm (5″)
- Quick, single-lever depth setting for easy adjustment
- Cam trigger mechanism ensures that the air is always expelled at the bottom of the tine penetration, enabling treatment to be targeted precisely and consistently
- Working at 75mm (3ins) spacing, air is introduced at a rate of 88 litres (3cu.ft.) per minute
- The air injection tines are specially designed to use the maximum air available from the compressor which produces clean, fresh air at a constant rate
- Tipped tines for extra durability
- Alternative tines for other operations such as hollow coring prior to top dressing
- Wide working width
- Fast forward speed for excellent productivity
- Minimal maintenance – all bearings fully sealed and no grease nipples in the drive system
- Quiet in operation
- 127mm x 10mm Air Tines (Standard)
- 127mm x 10mm Non-Air Tines (Standard)
- 127mm x 12mm Solid Tines
- 127mm x 7mm Pencil Tines
- 100mm x 12.5mm Hollow Tines
- 127mm x 16mm Hollow Tines
- 114mm x 22mm Jumbo Hollow Tines
Code – FS1066
Action – Vertical Air Injection
Working Width – 1500mm (60″)
Working Depth – 127mm (5″)
Tractor Power Requirement – 30hp minimum
Sisis – www.sisis.com