Ren-O-Thin Power Rake
18" (457mm) Operating Width | Optional Seed Box
Built for years of reliable operation, the newly redesigned Ren-O-Thin Power Rake is the leader in efficient dethatching and breaking up of aeration cores.
The Ren-O-Thin Power Rake offers performance that boosts your bottom line. An easy-to-operate height adjustment lets you fine-tune depth from 1 inch above the ground to 7/8 inch below. With three different reels to choose from including the spring type reel, you can choose which option best suits your lawn renovation application needs. The ergonomic, multi-position handle is designed for different user heights, and folds for storage and transport. Tines can be lifted off the ground and locked when in transport mode. The Ren-O-Thin comes with a Honda performance engine that adds to the quality, durability and trust Ryan delivers.
An easy-on, easy-off seed box accessory is available with handle mounted controls to regulate seed flow.
- Infinite height adjustment allows you to change the height of the deck to provide the best performance.
- The easy fold up and down handle allows for easier transporting of the unit, even with the optional seed box accessory attached.
- Bubble shield is new and improved with a simpler design, and it’s easier to replace.
- Choice of three reel options, all of which utilise hardened, high-carbon steel blades or tines.
- Seed Box with 21.5L (0.61bu) capacity
Fixed Blades (Standard)
- 0.125 in. (1 mm) at 1.0 in. (25 mm) spacing
Flail Blades (Optional)
- 0.125 in. (3 mm) at 1.0 in. (25 mm) spacing
Srping Tines (Optional)
- 0.109 in. (2.76 mm) at 0.75 in. (19 mm) spacing
Ren-O-Thin Power Rake with Honda GX160 engine
Please download the Product Specs brochure to see full specifications for this machine.
Ryan – www.Ryanturf.com