19" (483mm) Seeding Width | Cutting Depth Up to 38mm
Delivers maximum seed germination so you can get the job done efficiently.
The Mataway Overseeder delivers seed straight to the curve-shaped discs, placing it directly into soil slits for unmatched seed-to-soil contact, aeration and overseeding. You can seed at variable rates for different grass varieties and applications. The overseeding flow rate is easily controlled right from the operator’s station, and the flow stops automatically when the reel is raised for maximum control and precise operation whenever you’re overseeding your lawn.
- The seed depth guide allows for seeding at variable rates and for different grass varieties and applications.
- Durable cutting blades can be adjusted to a depth of 1.5 in.
- The curved shape of the discs help place the seed directly into the soil slits for ultimate seed to soil contact and maximum germination.
- Adjust the engine throttle and set the cutting depth right from the operator’s station.
Optional Vertical Slicer / Dethatcher Reels
Flail Blade Type
- 1/8 in. (3 mm) at 1 in. (25 mm) spacing
Fixed Blade Type
- 1/32 in. (1 mm) at 1/2 in. (13 mm) spacing
- 1/32 in. (1 mm) at 1 in. (25 mm) spacing
- 1/16 in. (2 mm) at 1 in. (25 mm) spacing
- 1/16 in. (2 mm) at 1 1/2 in. (38 mm) spacing
Mataway Overseeder with Honda GX390 Engine
Please download the Product Specs brochure to see full specifications for this machine.
Ryan – www.Ryanturf.com