Lawnaire V with EST
26.5" (673mm) Aeration Width | Up to 70mm Depth
Legendary Lawnaire Performance and Durability Now with EST – Easy Steer Technology. The newly redesigned tine assembly allows the user to steer the unit without taking the tines out of the ground. This is accomplished by designing each tine assembly to independently rotate yet be able to drive. This translates into higher productivity and less physical stress on the operator because it is easier to use. The new Lawnaire Aerator V with Easy Steer Technology has the same valuable features that are found on the standard Lawnaire V aerator, such as removable weights, front bumper guard and throttle control up by the operator area. These aerators are ideal for lawn care operators who know that time means money, and for rental houses that want to offer their customers the best lawn care equipment in the market. With Easy Steer Technology, the Lawnaire V maneuvers around highly landscaped areas—quickly and efficiently. Designed to rotate independently while driving, innovative tine assemblies allow you to steer without removing the tines from the ground—opening up a whole new world of productivity.
- 3/4″ (19mm) Diameter, Steel Coring Tines: Unlike everyone else, our hardened alloy steel coring tines stay in the ground when you turn—and are durable enough to keep you out on the turf and out of the shop.
- Easy Steer Technology: Save your strength with Easy Steer Technology and easily maneuver along paths and contours—even 180° turns. Outer tines rotate faster during turns to maintain deep core penetration without tearing up turf, increasing your productivity without sacrificing quality.
- Sized to Your Needs: Facing tight terrain and landscaping? The Lawnaire IV will fit with its slim 19-inch aeration width.
- Simplified Lifting and Transporting: Weights are easily and conveniently removable for easier lifting and quicker, less strenuous transportation.
- Adjustable Weight Distribution: A full water drum provides improved traction and increases penetration depth in harder soils.
- Front Bumper Guard
Lawnaire V EST with Honda GX120 Engine Lawnaire V EST with Vanguard 200 Model 12V3 Engine
Please download the Product Specs brochure to see full specifications for this machine.
Ryan – www.Ryanturf.com