Lawnaire Tow-Behind Aerator
36" (914mm) Aeration Width | Up to 102mm Depth
This versatile tow-behind aerator is ideal for any mid-sized turf area of one to five acres.
With a 36-inch swath, the Lawnaire Tow-Behind can aerate one and a half to two acres per hour, quickly and effortlessly. Lifting and lowering the tines is also easy with manual, hydraulic and electric lift options. Choose from coring or spooning or slicing knives for customized aeration according to your needs. All tines aerate to a depth of four inches and are constructed of hardened alloy steel. For added durability and reduced maintenance, this rugged machine has cast iron tine wheels with sintered bushings and lubrication fittings. The independently mounted tine wheels allow turning while the tines are in the ground, setting a new standard in efficiency.
- A variety of available lifting mechanisms allow you to easily lift and lower your aerating unit – choose between manual, electric and hydraulic.
- For maximized productivity, independently mounted tine wheels let you make turns while the tines are in the ground.
- Cast iron aeration wheels have sintered bushings and lubrication fittings for durability and easy maintenance.
- Three varieties of hardened steel tines and two varieties of knives provide years of rugged and dependable service.
- 515197 – Tine, Coring 3/4 in. (19mm), Back Discharge, Thick Wall (Fitted Standard)
- 515196 – Tine, Coring 1/2 in. (13mm), Back Discharge, Thick Wall
- 520404 – Tine, Spoon
- 521155 – Deep Slicing Knife
- 515193 – Shallow Slicing Knife
Lawnaire 36″ Tow-Behind Aerator
Please download the Product Specs brochure to see full specifications for this machine.
Ryan – www.Ryanturf.com