Lawnaire IV with EST
19" (483mm) Aeration Width | Up to 70mm Depth
Legendary Lawnaire Performance and Durability Now with EST – Easy Steer Technology.
The newly redesigned tine assembly allows the user to steer the unit without taking the tines out of the ground. This is accomplished by designing each tine assembly to independently rotate yet be able to drive. This translates into higher productivity and less physical stress on the operator because it is easier to use.
The new Lawnaire Aerator IV with Easy Steer Technology has the same valuable features that are found on the standard Lawnaire IV aerator, such as removable weights, front bumper guard and throttle control up by the operator area. These aerators are ideal for lawn care operators who know that time means money, and for rental houses that want to offer their customers the best lawn care equipment in the market.
- Easy Steer Technology Follows Your Lead – Intuitively responsive, the Easy Steer Technology’s outer tines rotate faster as the operator steers left or right, embracing the turns while maintaining deep core penetration. The newly redesigned tine assembly allows the user to steer the unit without taking the tines out of the ground. This is accomplished by designing each tine assembly to independently rotate yet be able to drive. The result is higher productivity and less physical stress on the operator.
- The fold-down handle allows the machine to take up less space in transportation vehicles and rental houses.
- Standard 0.75-inch (19mm) diameter hardened alloy steel coring tines keep this durable machine out of the shop and out on the job.
- A full water drum provides improved traction and increases penetration depth in harder soils.
- Weights are easily and conveniently removable for easier lifting and quicker, less strenuous transportation.
Lawnaire IV EST with Honda GX120 Engine
Please download the Product Specs brochure to see full specifications for this machine.
Ryan – www.Ryanturf.com