MF7700 S Series
7 Models | 150hp (110kW) - 280hp (206kW) | Cab
NEW – Check out the MF7700 S Series in the Massey Ferguson Virtual Showroom
Born to Farm.
The new MF 7700 S is designed for ultimate efficiency and low cost of operation using a range of the latest straightforward and dependable technologies.
The MF 7700 S is a profit earner in any sector – right from the very first day. Efficient drive-lines, advanced compliance with the Tier 4 final emissions standard, low fuel consumption, long service intervals, impressive traction and lifting capacities together with low maintenance costs – the MF 7700 S simply makes your farming business more profitable. And increasingly so with every hectare that you work.
- 6.6 or 7.4L 6cyl SCR AGCO Power engine
- Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmissions
- 9950kg rear lift capacity
- Fieldstar 5 terminal
- SIS dashboard
Ultimate comfort for more productive working day
- Cab and front axle suspension improves driving comfort while the coloured dashboard offers better visibility throughout the working day and features the Setup & Information Screen (SIS) with ergonomic navigation method. A choice of two specification levels to meet your needs.
Low cost of operation
- Massey Ferguson SCR “High Efficiency” technology provides low fuel consumption
- Maintenance free components
- Easy access to daily maintenance
- Increased maintenance intervals (600 hrs for the engine)
Efficient drive-lines bring higher productivity
- Proven Dyna-6 powershift transmissions, plus the Dyna-VT transmission with Engine Power Management to deliver more power when it is needed most. Perfect engine/transmission combinations provide maximum outputs.
Straightforward Fuse Technologies
New optional Fieldstar 5 terminal provides the latest user friendly Precision Farming Package
- 9″ touch screen terminal created to provide a more intuitive and precise farming experience.
- New Auto-Guide™ solutions provide economy by reducing overlaps.
- AgControl™ allows you to adjust the application rate on the go, whilst automatically minimising overlap, skips and wasted product.
- TaskDoc™ creates and sends securely, detailed records of jobs between field and office.
- AgCommand® telemetry for fleet performance and usage management.
Ability to work faster with most demanding implements
- Up to five spool valves to the rear and three to the front, including front linkage, and power beyond installation, plus a high lift capacity hitch. The hydraulic system offers the ability to work faster with the widest implements while increasing versatility.
Choice of Essential or Efficient Specification –
- Essential – Essential is the base specification for the MF 7700 S Series, but it is anything but basic. It provides all the key elements you would expect from Massey Ferguson, with a blend of simplicity, ease of use and versatility to fit needs that require power and performance without excess sophistication. The right hand console on Essential models features a T-Lever transmission controller, hand throttle with engine speed memo A switch and linkage control. All of the main controls are at your fingertips for maximum convenience and control, whatever the operation. On the console you will also find spool valve and PTO controls. The right hand pillar contains less frequently-used switches, working light controls and the ignition key.
- Efficient – Efficient is the medium specification package for the MF 7700 S Series, designed to help you work smarter and get better results. Choose from either Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmissions, a Command Control Armrest and mechanical or electronic spool valves. Dedicated to delivering increased productivity thanks to its key features, the Efficient specification will enable the operator to work faster, to a higher standard, with more accuracy, together with high levels of comfort, ergonomics and reliability. Stay in control of the most technologically advanced and demanding implements to take advantage of their increased productivity.
MF7715 S – 150hp, Dyna-6 transmisison, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF7715 S – 175hp, Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF7716 S – 160hp, Dyna-6 transmisison, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF7716 S – 185hp, Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF7718 S – 175hp, Dyna-6 transmisison, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF7718 S – 200hp, Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF7720 S – 200hp, Dyna-6 transmisison, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF7720 S – 225hp, Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF7722 S – 215hp, Dyna-6 transmisison, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF7722 S – 240hp, Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF7724 S – 235hp, Dyna-6 transmisison, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF7724 S – 260hp, Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF7726 S – 255hp, Dyna-6 transmisison, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF7726 S – 280hp, Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
Please download the Massey Ferguson MF 7700 S brochure for more information.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au