2 Models | 140hp (103kW) - 150hp (110kW) | Cab
The Total Package.
Time is precious for today’s producers. That’s why everything about our new 7600 Series is designed to make the most of it.
Both models in the current 7600 lineup feature reliable, powerful and fuel efficient Tier II AGCO Power six cylinder engines. These are non-SCR engines, and no Adblue is required. The 7600 Series offes a combination of renowned characteristics as well as new technology and significant ergonomic features that will make day-to-day operation easier and more straightforward.
The MF 7600 Series is available with a choice of two transmissions: Dyna-4 and Dyna-6. They both feature pedal-free operation and Engine Power Management, which can automatically provides up to an extra 25 horsepower when required.
Higher horsepower ratings
- These totally redesigned Massey Ferguson mid-frame row crop tractors now extend our high-horsepower machines into a new power sector of up to 255 engine horsepower.
AGCO Power Stage 2 Engine
- 6cyl 4 valve 6.6L common rail AGCO Power Tier 2 compliant engine provides the ultimate in optimum power delivery, with the benefit of turbocharging and intercooling.
New OptiRide™ cab suspension
- A whole new system that adjusts cab suspension electronically and automatically, to control bounce, rolling and pitching.
Dynamic Tractor Management (DTM)
- DTM allows the engine and transmission to “communicate” for maximum efficiency at any given ground speed.
New cooling package
- Designed to more effectively support maximum engine performance and serviceability.
Contemporary new styling
- Includes a redesigned one-piece hood that features easy access to the engine.
Panorama cab with side-opening windows
- Better visibility, exceptional space and comfort.
Additional fuel tank
- Massive 335L capacity, to get more done between fuel stops.
MF7614 Dyna-4 Transmission
MF7615 Dyna-6 Transmission
Please download the Massey Ferguson MF7600 Series brochure for more information.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au