MF6700 S Series
5 Models | 135hp (96kW) - 200hp (147kw) | Cab
NEW – Check out the MF6700 S Series in the Massey Ferguson Virtual Showroom
The New MF 6700 S blends all the benefits of a four-cylinder machine with the pulling, pushing and lifting power to match a comparable six-cylinder tractor.
The result is a tractor that combines concentrated energy and power density, suiting perfectly the needs of those seeking a machine with compact dimensions, yet with the carrying and power capacity at each end to lift and drive the very latest implements.
- ‘All-in-one’ Stage V SCR system
- Fieldstar 5 terminal
- Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmissions
- 9600kg rear lift capacity
- New 1.85m rear tyres
Low cost of operation
- Massey Ferguson SCR “High Efficiency” technology provides low fuel consumption. Maintenance free components. Easy access to daily maintenance. Increased maintenance intervals (600hrs for the engine).
Ultimate comfort for more productive working day
- New Active Mechanical Cab and front axle suspension improves driving comfort. Ergonomic and easy to use controls. A choice of two specification levels to meet your needs.
Ability to work faster with most demanding Implements
- Up to 9600 kg lift capacity. Up to 5 spool valves on the rear, and 2 in the front. Optional ‘Power Beyond’ facility for more complex implements.
Efficient drive-lines bring higher productivity
- Dyna-6 powershift transmissions. Dyna-VT transmission with Engine Power Management to deliver more power when it is needed most. Perfect engine/transmission combinations provide maximum outputs.
Straightforward Fuse Technologies
New optional Fieldstar 5 terminal provides the latest user friendly Precision Farming Package
- 9″ touch screen terminal created to provide a more intuitive and precise farming experience.
- New Auto-Guide™ solutions provide economy by reducing overlaps.
- AgControl™ allows you to adjust the application rate on the go, whilst automatically minimising overlap, skips and wasted product.
- TaskDoc™ creates and sends securely, detailed records of jobs between field and office.
- AgCommand® telemetry for fleet performance and usage management.
Trelleborg Progressive Traction™ tyre option
- Less fuel consumption. More traction. Less soil compaction.
Choice of Essential or Efficient Specification –
- Essential – This may be the base specification for the MF 6700 S Series, but it‘s anything but basic. It provides all the key qualities you would expect from a Massey Ferguson tractor – simplicity, logic and versatility – but without excessive sophistication. The right-hand console in the Essential cabs features a T-lever transmission controller, hand throttle with engine speed memo A switch, together with linkage control. All the main controls are at the operators‘ fingertips for maximum convenience and optimum control, whatever the task being undertaken. Spool valve and PTO controls are also located on the console. The right-hand pillar houses those switches that are used less frequently, such as working light controls and the ignition key.
- Efficient – The Efficient cab specification list has been designed to help the operator to work smarter and achieve better results. You can choose from either Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmissions, Command Control armrest and mechanical or electronic spool valves. Designed to deliver higher productivity, the Efficient specification enables the operator to work faster, with greater accuracy and with higher comfort levels, ergonomics and reliability. In short, it allows the operator to always be in full control of the most technologically advanced implements, and so realise the benefits of their higher productivity.
MF6713 S – 135hp, Dyna-6 transmisison, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF6713 S – 150hp, Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF6714 S – 145hp, Dyna-6 transmisison, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF6714 S – 160hp, Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF6715 S – 155hp, Dyna-6 transmisison, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF6715 S – 175hp, Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF6716 S – 165hp, Dyna-6 transmisison, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF6716 S – 185hp, Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF6718 S – 180hp, Dyna-6 transmisison, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF6718 S – 200hp, Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
Please download the Massey Ferguson MF 6700 S brochure for more information.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au
NEW – Check out the MF5700 S Series in the Massey Ferguson Virtual Showroom