MF5700 S Series
4 Models | 100hp (75kW) -130hp (97kw) | Cab
NEW – Check out the MF5700 S Series in the Massey Ferguson Virtual Showroom
Impressive Performance and Efficient Design.
The MF5700S offers excellent maneuverability and versatility for work in the field, around the farm, or on the road. The impressive performance and efficient design of the Dyna-4 and Dyna-6 transmissions provide unbeatable productivity, control, and convenience, with completely clutchless shifting of 16 forward and 16 reverse speeds.
- Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 transmissions
- 4.4L AGCO Power Engine
- 5200kg rear lift capacity
- 420 – 545Nm max. torque
- 180L fuel tank
Ultimate comfort for a more productive working day
- Large choice of cabin and roof types associated with a simple & efficient suspension system and front axle suspension. Easy cab access and best visibility on the market with large glass area and sloping bonnet. Essential information always to hand with the new dashboard with Set up and Information Screen (SIS) and Datatronic 4 console to manage all tractor’s functions. Perfect ergonomics with all controls laid out for easy operation.
Low cost of operation
- AGCO Power, High efficiency SCR “all in one”, four cylinder 4.4 litre Tier 4 Final engines offer more power and torque and lower fuel and AdBlue® consumption. Electronic wastegate on the turbocharger for improved performance and emission control. Super Eco transmission for roadwork and Eco PTO. Automatic low idle engine speed reduces fuel consumption.
Low repair and maintenance cost
- The MF 5700 S has a number of maintenance-free components including the Tier 4 Final engine’s after-treatment system. Easy access for daily maintenance.
Efficient drivelines bring higher productivity
- Full engine power available at any time. Proven Dyna-4 and Dyna-6 transmissions with optional AutoDrive for automatic shifting; perfect engine and transmission partnerships for maximum outputs.
Straightforward Fuse Technologies
New optional Fieldstar 5 terminal provides the latest user friendly Precision Farming Package
- 9″ touch screen terminal created to provide a more intuitive and precise farming experience.
- New Auto-Guide™ solutions provide economy by reducing overlaps.
- AgControl™ allows you to adjust the application rate on the go, whilst automatically minimising overlap, skips and wasted product.
- TaskDoc™ creates and sends securely, detailed records of jobs between field and office.
- AgCommand® telemetry for fleet performance and usage management.
Ability to work faster with the widest implements
- Choice of three high flow hydraulic systems. Front linkage with position control. New rear hitch options for easier, faster attachment. Speedsteer for smoother, quicker headland turns.
360° night visibility
- Optional LED lights set provides outstanding visibility during night operation (up to 12 working lights).
The ultimate loader tractor
- Excellent visibility over the slim dashboard and narrow steep-nose bonnet and a highly manoeuvrable, agile design. Left-hand Power Control lever to change direction, shift speeds and select neutral, while a choice of joysticks operate the loader, as well as change direction and change speeds. Tractors ordered ‘Loader ready’ require just the fitting of the loader beams and implement.
Choice of Essential or Efficient Specification –
- Essential – Essential is the base specification for the MF 5700 S Series, but it is anything but basic. It provides all the key elements you would expect from Massey Ferguson, with a blend of simplicity, ease of use and versatility to fit needs that require power and performance without excess sophistication.
- Efficient – Dedicated to delivering increased productivity thanks to key features, the Efficient package will enable the operator to work faster, to a higher standard and with more accuracy. The Efficient specification is available in all MF 5700 S Series tractors. It comes with either a Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 transmission, and AutoDrive as standard. An option on Efficient tractors, the Datatronic 4 has a perfectly-positioned 7ʺ colour monitor mounted to the operator’s right. The Datatronic 4 displays important tractor information, records and shows memory functions and tasks, and oversees automation of headland management, Trailer steering axle management and Dual Control. The display can be connected to a camera for improved visibility of rear mounted implements and trailers.
MF5710 S – 100hp, Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient specification
MF5711 S – 110hp, Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient specification
MF5712 S – 120hp, Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient specification
MF5713 S – 130hp, Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient specification
Please download the Massey Ferguson MF 5700 S brochure for more information.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au