3 Models | 80hp (60kW) - 100hp (74kW) | Cab or ROPS
If you’ve been looking for a nimble, manoeuvrable and responsive tractor to handle almost any task around the farm, then look no further than the Massey Ferguson MF4600 Series. Extensive research and development means these tractors have been designed to meet your needs with high quality engineering and practical features. With an advanced 18 x 18 power shuttle transmission and an all-new 3-cylinder AGCO POWER engine that provides better torque and fuel efficiency than many larger 4-cylinder diesels, the new MF4600 Series has everything it takes to help you get the job done. Perfect for livestock farming, dairy, hay, and general farm work, these exceptional tractors feature robust hydraulics, an integrated factory installed loader joystick and a spacious, comfortable operator’s area – all to focus on your individual needs.
Engine – Big Engine Muscle From Just 3 Cylinders
- Torque is the key to an engine’s ability to work. Torque turns the gears in the transmission. Torque digs your tyres into the ground. Torque keeps your mower cutting, even in heavy grass. Furthermore, the advanced design of our new Tier 4i AGCO POWER 33 AWIC engine family generates torque levels that are the same or better than comparable 4-cylinder engines.
Transmission – Power Shuttle Comfort And Convenience
- Ideal for loader work, the simple ability to switch between forward to reverse repeatedly, without clutching, exponentially diminishes your fatigue when expanded over a long workday on the farm. And our new MF4600 Series utility tractors brings you that feature on all three models.
Hydraulics – Tackle A Wide Variety Of Applications With Ease
- No matter what the task or implement, the MF4600 Series has the high-performance hydraulics to handle it. A substantial hydraulic flow gives these machines the brawn to power front end loaders and other hydraulic implements with ease.
Operator Everything about the MF4600 Series operator’s area just makes sense, so it makes for a more productive experience, every time you climb on board.
- Platform – Flat open platform design. Additionally, the platform on the open station design allows both: great visibility in all directions and a completely flat deck. The floor is rubber coated to reduce noise and vibration. A suspended vinyl seat with armrests and weather resistant controls keep you comfortable and productive. And our two-post, folding ROPS lets you easily work in tight spaces and height-restricted areas.
- Cabin – Controls where you want them. The large, 6-post, climate-controlled cab sits up high for outstanding visibility. Furthermore, it features wide opening doors with footsteps on both sides for easy in and out access. Additionally, a suspended cloth seat with arm rests, tilt steering wheel, controls right where you want them. Finally, an analog/digital dash to monitor the tractor’s operation.
MF4608 – 80hp, 12×12 Power Shuttle transmission, Cab or ROPS MF4609 – 90hp, 12×12 Power Shuttle transmission, Cab or ROPS MF4610 – 100hp, 12×12 Power Shuttle transmission, Cab or ROPS
Please download the Massey Ferguson MF4600 Series brochure for more information.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au