Fab Deck | ROPS | 21hp - 32hp | 48" - 72" Cut Width
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
The ZG Series petrol zero-turn mowers are built with Kubota-quality components to provide the very best in lawn care.
If you’re looking for an efficient, easy-to-use, high performance mower that produces immaculate results every time, then Kubota’s ZG Series zero-turn mowers were made for you. With the ZG Series’ main components, the state-of-the-art Kubota petrol engine, the reliable Kubota HST transmission and Kubota Pro Commercial mower decks, made by a single manufacturer, these zero turn mowers are truly one-of-a-kind in the industry. This solid combination of commercial-quality components is what makes the ZG Series deliver the performance you’ve been looking for.
The ZG Series is available in two ranges:
- The ‘ZG200’ models – ZG222 (22hp, 48″ deck) and ZG227 (27hp, 54″ deck)
- The ‘ZG300’ models – ZG237 (27hp, 60″ deck) and ZG332 (32hp, 72″ deck)
All ZG Series models feature Kubota engines, a hands-free hydraulic deck lift, and a high performance Kubota HST transmission. The ZG300 models add deeper and wider mowing decks, suspension seats, and semi-pneumatic front tyres.
From suburban lawns and rural acreage, to heavy-duty commercial mowing applications, the ZG Series delivers.
- V-Twin air-cooled Kubota 22HP, 27hp and 32hp petrol engines offer outstanding performance and quiet operation. These engines are specifically designed for mowing, and feature Kubota’s clean-flow structure, which eliminates grass clippings from clogging the wide cooling air passages. They also feature a removable engine cover for easy access, and a unique carburettor drain that simplifies seasonal storage, for maintenance that is simple and hassle free.
- Kubota’s durable, large-capacity HST system optimises performance to achieve maximum results, and is built to last. Regulated by an external gear hydraulic charge pump, the transmission provides smooth control, quiet operation, and quick overall response.
- Heavy-duty 48″, 54″, 60″ or 72″ pro commercial mower decks designed to maximize cutting performance.
- 6″ deep (6.5″ deep on Z300 models), double V-belt deck features a unique baffling system that improves airflow to discharge grass clippings, and an anti-overflow system that reduces grass spillage for a well-manicured look.
- Flexible yet sturdy discharge cover helps to prevent damage to shrubs and landscaping.
- Kubota hydraulic lift system allows you to easily elevate the mower deck and roll right over obstacles with a simple push of the pedal. A special one-touch lock allows you to keep the deck raised for transportation.
- Kubota’s unique flow plate design optimises airflow to allow repeated cutting, and the special mulching blades provide an extra-fine cut to leave a beautiful finish.
Comfort – ZG200 Models
- Cushioned seat with sturdy, padded armrests makes for a more comfortable ride. The adjustable seat also features an attached seatbelt for your protection.
- Spacious operator deck built with uncluttered floor board for ample legroom.
- User-friendly instrument panel keeps all controls and indicators close for easy access and viewing.
Comfort – ZG300 Models
- Kubota’s deluxe high back, extra wide suspension seat offers exceptional comfort, featuring adjustable armrests, lumbar support and weight adjustment to give the operator a custom fit.
- 15″ flat-free semi-pneumatic caster wheels absorb impact with the rigidity of their structural thickness. Enjoy peace of mind with tyres built to last, so you can get on with the job at hand.
- Wide, full flat deck offers superior legroom and comfort. With no humps to straddle, your feet can remain free of obstacles.
- Ease of maintenance with the sturdy seat panel lifting for clear access and an unobstructed view to the mower interior.
- By opening the hood, it’s easy to perform routine maintenance, like adding oil, in just seconds. Plus, there’s a maintenance hatch on the floor platform, with a built-in storage pocket, for easy access to the upper mower, gearbox case and universal joint parts.
- Kubota’s innovative two-pin, tilt up lift feature allows the front of the ZG Series to be easily raised without having to remove the mid-mount mower, making routine maintenance underneath the mower quick and simple.
Advanced Mulching System Kit
- The deep mower deck of the Kubota Z-Series is perfect for mulching, even in thick grass. A Kubota original baffle has been added to the closed-system design to optimize airflow and facilitate repeated cutting. The mulching blades are designed to provide an extra-fine cut, leaving a beautiful finish.
“Catch All” 2-Bag Style Grass Catcher
- This large capacity catcher allows you to mow longer over a larger area without stopping as often to empty clippings. For the quick removal of grass clippings, the lid is simply unlocked and the bag slides out. Not availabe for the ZG332.
Work Light Kit
- Available on selected models. Contact us for details.
ZG222 – ZG222-48, 48″ Cutting Width, Kubota V-Twin Engine, 22hp
ZG227 – ZG227-54, 54″ Cutting Width, Kubota V-Twin Engine, 27hp
ZG327 – ZG327-60, 60″ Cutting Width, Kubota V-Twin Engine, 27hp
ZG332 – ZG332LP-72, 72″ Cutting Width, Kubota 3cyl Engine, 32hp
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au