Fab Deck | ROPS | 21.5hp - 25hp | 42" - 54" Cut Width
RRP $12,321 Call 02 6672 2555 for our best price.
*Offer valid while stocks last. Contact KC Equipment for availability and more information. Free delivery available for selected areas for a limited time only. Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
Kubota’s Z400 Series designed for residential or professional users that demand superior durability, comfort and performance. Moreover, the Kubota’s Z400 series zero-turn mowers deliver all this and more, using powerful engines matched with rugged transmissions, smooth operation levers, and, of course, Kubota’s reputation for outstanding reliability. Furthermore, this machine is perfect for Residential users searching for high levels of comfort and convenience. Additionally, this machine is suitable for Professional users who demand superior durability and performance. Finally, the Kubota Z400 Series delivers easy operations and top level performance to handle even the most challenging mowing tasks.
- The zero-turn advantage provides a turning radius that is effectively zero, allowing for quick, sharp turns. Couple that manoeuvrability with the Z400’s ability to get into tight spaces to navigate obstacles with ease, and cut so closely to eliminate the need for trimming.
- Dual operation levers provide the smooth, precise control you’ll need for delicate work around trees and flowerbeds
Professional Cutting Performance
- Heavy duty fabricated mower decks are available in 2 sizes, 48″ & 54″. These steel welded mower decks provide outstanding, professional-level cutting performance. A reinforced spindle mount area improves durability.
- The K-Lift pedal lets you quickly and easily raise the mower deck, while a simple twist of a dial adjusts the cutting height in precise 1/4” increments – simply press the pedal and turn the adjustment dial.
- Optional Grass Catcher and Mulching Kit are available to order, along with a host of other clever accessories.
Engine and Transmission
- The Z400 Series comes equipped with powerful Kawasaki engines that provide the torque you need to power through tall grass and rugged environments.
- Power from the engine is delivered to the wheels through a high quality commercial grade transmission, designed to stand up in heavy duty applications, and boasting a maximum travel speed of 16km/h to get from job to job.
Fatigue Free Operation
- Soft and roomy, the high back suspension seat will keep you comfortable even on those extra-long mowing jobs. The seat slides a full 152 mm forward and back, letting you find just the right position for maximum personal comfort.
- There’s plenty of legroom up front, thanks to a wide foot pan, and all controls are ergonomically arranged for quick identification and simple operation. Charge your phone or other accessories while mowing the lawn – the Z400 also has an integrated smart phone holder.
- Dual operation levers can be adjusted to each operator’s needs, providing smooth, precise control and less fatigue at the end of the day. Steering lever damper force can be easily adjusted to ensure optimum comfort for every operator.
- The maintenance hatch on the floor platform gives easy access to the upper mower, gearbox case and universal joint parts.
- ROPS frame on Z400 Series folds down so you can pass under low obstructions and store your mower in a garage or shed effortlessly.
- Wide, low-profile tyres offer a sharp look and deliver better traction for all types of mowing tasks. They also have a larger footprint that reduces ground compaction and turf damage during turns. Large 24” rear tyres mean a softer ride.
Z412KW-48 – 48″ Cutting Width, Kawasaki GH7302V Engine, 22hp Z422Kw-54 – 54″ Cutting Width, Kawasaki GH7301V Engine, 24hp
Please download the Z400 Series brochure for full specifications.
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au