2 Seater / 4 Seater | Diesel | 24.8hp (18.5kW)
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
The Kubota RTV-X1140 Four-Seater utility vehicle, improved throughout to give you the best possible performance and comfort across a wide range of jobs. When you need to move a crew, fold up the cargo bed and flip down the rear seat; the RTV-X1140’s generous seats offer a comfortable ride for up to four adults. When it’s cargo that needs hauling, flip up the seat and fold down cargo bed; the RTV-X1140 now has industry-leading cargo capacity and a standard hydraulic bed-lift that makes short work of dumping tasks. Powered by Kubota’s 24.8hp engine and featuring Kubota’s unique Variable Hydrostatic Transmission, the RTV-X1140 also delivers best in class control on rugged terrain. When the going gets tough, get aboard a Kubota RTV-X1140. For full specifications and a better look at the RTV-X1140, please download the brochure.
Features – Performance
K-vertible™ 3 Step Conversion
- From industry-leading cargo capacity to comfortable seating for four adults – the magic K-vertible™ design lets you change the RTV-X1140 instantly, using three simple steps that can be performed easily by just one person.
24.8hp Diesel Engine
- The Kubota RTV’s boast powerful liquid-cooled diesel engines for long and strenuous tasks. The 3 cylinder engines are quiet, powerful and are renowned bullet proof marvels at the true heart of the Kubota RTV-X1140.
VHT-X (Variable Hydraulic Transmission)
- Kubota has more experience in variable hydraulic transmissions than any other Utility Vehicle manufacturer. Kubota’s advanced VHT-X offers a wide torque band and large oil coolers that boost performance and durability.
Two Speed In-line Shift
- You’ll shift less often and maintain better control, thanks to new transmission gearing with just two forward speeds (high and low), plus neutral, and reverse.
20% Larger, Clog-resistant Radiator
- Open the hood, and you’ll find the radiator and air-intake located high and up front, where the air is cleaner and cooler. This improves both radiator performance and simplifies maintenance. Kubota’s wide fin pitch design minimizes clogging, further improving radiator performance.
Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Quick, responsive, and agile on all terrains. Kubota RTVs were first in their class to be equipped with hydrostatic power steering. The RTV-X1140 is no exception.
- You’ll feel more secure, especially when traveling down long inclines, knowing that dynamic braking is providing additional braking power and greater driving control.
Features – Suspension
Front & Rear Independent Suspension
- Regardless of the terrain or load, independent suspension on all four wheels ensures a truly exceptional ride. Kubota’s Extra Duty IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) technology also sets a new standard for durability.
High Ground Clearance
- The RTV-X1140 raises the bar on ground clearance with 285mm on the front axle and 240mm on the rear axle.
Height-Adjustable Front And Rear Suspension
- Whether you’ve got a heavy load or no load at all, adjustment of the front and rear suspension height will ensure the proper vehicle height for a smooth ride and optimum driveability.
CV Joint Protectors and Skid Plates
- Obstacles on the trail? CV joint protectors and heavy-duty skid plates will protect the most critical parts of the engine and transmission.
Features – Comfort
Easily Accessible Parking Brake
- The parking brake is conveniently located on the dashboard for easier access as well as more legroom.
60:40 Split Bench Seats
- The split bench style seats are ergonomically designed to provide hours of riding comfort. The driver’s side is adjustable fore and aft.
Digital Meter Cluster
- Bright, with large, easy-to-read indicators, this digital meter cluster keeps you informed of all critical driving conditions, including speed, hours, and miles travelled. An Overheat Alarm (light and audio) helps prevent engine damage.
- A large glove box on the passenger side provides fast access to critical tools and personal effects.
Under-seat Storage Compartments
- Large compartments under the split-bench seats provide plenty of convenient storage space for tools, tie-downs, and personal items.
Features – Cargo
Carry Up To 0.54m³ Of Cargo
- It’s not enough to get you there and back. You need to get your stuff there and back as well. This heavy-duty steel cargo box can do that for you, carrying up to a half-ton (500kg) of tools, firewood, gear or supplies… whatever your need to haul from here to there and back again. Cargo tie-down hooks come standard to keep your gear secure.
Dumping Cargo Box
- With the flick of a single lever, the hydraulic-lift cargo box rises and your cargo slides out. Cargo that could take significant physical strength and time to unload can now be dumped with little effort in mere seconds.
- Standard two-inch hitch receivers at the front and back let you tow up to 590kg of gear.
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au