2 Seater | Petrol | 16hp (11.9kW)
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
The compact Kubota 4WD RTV400Ci features a reliable 16HP Kubota air-cooled petrol engine with EFI, paired with an advanced CVT transmission and inertial clutch for excellent response and reliability. Hauling up to 200kg of materials in the cargo tray, the RTV400Ci is ideal for general purpose use, including light work around the farm and worksite.
Additionally, Kubota specifically designed the RTV400Ci’s compact frame to make it easy to transport – making it ideal for camping, fishing, or any rugged outdoor adventure.
The RTV400Ci – mid-size utility and agility with legendary Kubota reliability.
For full specifications and a better look at the RTV400Ci, please download the brochure.
- Powered by 16HP air led, single-cylinder petrol engine. Features an Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system to eliminate cold starting issues and manual choke adjustments unlike competitor carburetted utility vehicles.
- Kubota’s Continuously Variable Transmission has exclusive inertial clutch which keeps the thick, double cogged-belts tight for minimal slippage, greater response and better durability. Inertial clutch provides dynamic braking to help maintain control during descents.
- Robust & reliable semi-independent rear suspension 4 wheel disc brakes.
- 4WD, with selectable 2WD.
- Ergonomic, well-placed controls ensure easy operation, with comfortable contoured bench seats. Low operator platform offers ample and obstacle free leg room, making it easy to step on and off.
- Compact frame makes transportation easy.
- Hauls up to 200kg of materials such as dirt, gravel, rocks and hay. Bed manually tilts up to make unloading cargo easy.
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au