3 Models | 93hp (69kW) or 110hp (82kW) | Cab
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
You can depend on the M5-1 Series (also known as the M5001 Series) for outstanding performance and year-round comfort. The performance begins with a reliable and efficient Kubota engine that can power through even the toughest tasks with ease and speed. There’s plenty of power for PTO-driven implements, as well as convenient electronic speed control to keep those implements operating at optimum efficiency. A fully synchronized transmission and an advanced hydraulic shuttle for shifting between forward and reverse simplifies tractor operations.
The comfort starts with a spacious all-glass cabin that offers excellent visibility out all sides, and super-wide doors on both sides for easy entry and exit. Add a soft and comfy deluxe seat and ergonomically placed controls, and you’ll enjoy all-day comfort that lasts until the job is done.
The M5001 Series truly is the smart choice for all types of field work.
- Performance Driven Technology – The power behind the M5001 Series’ superior performance and efficiency comes from advanced Kubota-built diesel engines. These rugged engines also offer cleaner emissions, quieter operation, and greater fuel efficiency.
- Constant RPM Management – The M5001 Series engines feature a new electronic governor that gives you electronic control of engine RPM. Activating the system keeps engine revolution constant, preventing drops in PTO speed and enabling stable operation. It makes working with PTO-driven implements much more efficient.
- Improved Torque and Fuel Consumption – The M5001 Series engines run at lower engine speeds without any loss of performance, thanks to improved torque and performance settings. Lower engine speeds also mean quieter operation, less engine wear, and greater fuel efficiency.
- In The Right Gear – Whatever the task, there’s a gear that will get it done. The M5001 Series offers 18 forward and 18 reverse speeds from six synchronized gears in three ranges. Dual Speed technology in the leading models takes this to 36 forward and 36 reverse speeds, ensuring that you are always working efficiently.
- Fully Synchronized Transmission with Single Shift Lever – A single shift lever makes shifting between gears smooth, simple, and direct. Whether you’re traveling quickly between jobs or moving slowly in a vegetable plot, the M5001 Series’ transmission offers the optimum gear for the task.
- Overdrive – The Overdrive function keeps the engine revolutions at around 2000rpm during high speed driving for better fuel economy.
- Electro Hydraulic shuttle – An electro-hydraulic shuttle lever lets you quickly and easily change directions without using the clutch. Simply flick the lever forward or backward, and the M5001 Series tractor instantly changes direction without first having to stop. The lever is located on the left side of the steering wheel for easy access. Faster, simpler direction changes means improved productivity, particularly when working with a front loader, which requires frequent back-and-forth movements.
- Position Control/Draft Control – The M5001 Series’ hitch control system provides separate control of both position and draft, ensuring optimal control when using ground engaging rear implements. Use position control to control the implements independently of the required tractive power. Draft control automatically adjusts to different soil conditions to maintain constant traction. Position and draft control can also be used together in draft mix.
- 3-Point Linkage and Hydraulic Remotes – Strong enough to raise even heavy implements, the M5001 Series’s rugged 3-point hitch also provides powerful hydraulics that respond quickly to improve the efficiency of implement operations. Two standard auxiliary control valves can be supplemented with an optional hydraulic valve with flow control.
- Highly Efficient PTO Work – The independent PTO shaft runs at 540rpm or 540 Eco rpm, letting you efficiently take on a wide range of tasks, from cutting grass to baling and spraying. The PTO shaft brake engages automatically whenever the PTO shaft is disengaged to safely stop implements. The PTO clutch is engaged and disengaged electro-hydraulically, improving the efficiency of operating any PTO driven implement. A 1000rpm PTO shaft is also available as an optional kit.
- Ultra Grand Cab II – An all-glass cab and a newly designed bonnet ensure excellent visibility in all directions, including both front and rear implements as well as the immediate working environment. The cab glass is curved to reduce glare and enhance spaciousness, while narrow pillars and a sloping bonnet increase visibility in all directions.
- Skylight With Sunshade – Standard on all M5001 series models, this large glass skylight provides more light in the cab as well as a view of a fully raised front loader or pallet fork. On blindingly bright days, he skylight’s retractable sunshade can be closed to keep the sun out and the operator cool.
- Cab Doors – Large doors on each side open wide for quick and easy entry and exit. Both doors are glass from top to bottom for greater visibility of the area around the doors. When combined with the level platform, ergonomically positioned pedals, entry and exit are safe, convenient, and quick.
- Work Lights – High-performance work lights ensure excellent visibility, allowing the M5001 Series to work safely and efficiently at night.
- High Ground Clearance – A high front axle provides the clearance needed to pass over delicate crops, such as hay, that are easily damaged. A high ground clearance is also useful when working in row crops.
- Four-wheel drive – The M5001 Series switches from two-wheel to four-wheel drive at the touch of a button without the need to come to a complete stop. When the brake pedal is pressed, four-wheel drive is automatically engaged for better braking power. An LED indicator conveniently shows the drive status.
- Superior Traction – The M5001 Series’ excellent traction lets you work even in challenging terrain conditions. Limited slip differentials on the front and rear axles ensure a uniform travel speed even during turns or when one wheel is slipping. Superior traction also allows heavier loads to be towed and provides greater grip for loading operations. The rear differential can be locked when terrain conditions are particularly difficult.
M5091 DTHQ – 93hp, 18F/18R Transmission
M5111 DTHQ – 110hp, 18F/18R Transmission
M5111 DTHQ-DS – 110hp, 36F/36R Transmission with Dual Speed
Please download the Kubota M5-1 Series brochure for more information.
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au