3 Seater | Diesel | 24hp (17.9kW)
The new KIOTI K9 UTV. A landowners’ best friend. The fully-featured, tough, reliable companion. The K9 offers contemporary styling, enhanced ergonomics and an abundance of storage. With a 24 horsepower, 3 cylinder, in-line water-cooled Daedong diesel engine, and ground speeds up to 50km/h, landowners will rejoice.
For full specifications of the K9 UTV please download the flyer.
- Engine Gross Power: 24hp (17.89 kW)
- Hydraulic Power Steering
- 304mm ground clearance
- Hydraulic tipping cargo bed with 500kg load capacity
- 590kg towing capacity
- Independent wishbone type front and rear suspension
- Four wheel hydraulic disc brakes
Hydraulic Cargo Bed
- With a 1480mm-wide cargo bed and a 500kg load capacity, the K9 provides excellent payload capabilities. Plus, hydraulic tipping allows labour-free, push-button unloading, wherever you want it.
Front and Rear Hitch Receiver
- With the standard front and rear hitch receivers you can attach and pull trailers as well as implements that are receiver equipped.
- New contoured bench seat comfortably seats three. Three seat belts come standard.
Standard Instrument Cluster
- Speedometer, hour meter, fuel gauge, coolant temperature gauge and turn signal indicators are standard.
- Limited slip differential on the front, mechanically actuated differential for the rear and standard four-wheel drive allows the K9 to pull heavy loads and handle the most rugged terrain.
- With adjustable wishbone type suspension in the front and rear you can choose the ride for your intended terrain.
- The K9 uses a continuously variable transmission (CVT) and has a time proven Daedong gearbox with 2 speeds (Hi/Lo) and 4WD.
Under Hood Storage
- Convenient under hood storage compartment.
- Long lasting front and rear hydraulic disc brakes with a mechanical parking brake provide excellent performance and safety.
- The Daedong 24hp (17.89kW) diesel engine has been field proven for durability and dependability while offering improved fuel economy.
- The heavy-duty steel brush guard offers extra protection for the headlights, radiator and hood from rocks, tough brush and other debris.
Dash Board with In Dash Storage
- An ergonomically designed dash features controls and instruments that allow the driver to view or access critical functions and an open and closed storage area.
Power & USB Sockets
- Power & USB sockets come standard on the K9 to meet a variety of electrical needs.
Hydraulic Power Steering
- True hydraulic-assisted rack & pinion power steering comes standard on the 2400 delivering smooth and responsive handling.
A range of optional accessories for the K9 are available, including:
- Safety glass canopy/windshields (with wipers)
- Remote hydraulic utility valve kit
- Steel skid plates
- Rear screen
- Side mirrors
- Back up alarm
- Beacon lamps
Please download the flyer to see specifications for this model
Kioti – www.kiotitractors.com.au/