Fabricated Deck | 21.5hp | 42" (107cm) Cutting Width
RRP $6,919 Our Price $6,819 – Save $100!
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Husqvarna TS 242TXD is a powerful and comfortable side discharge tractor with sturdy ClearCut™ deck and smart, user-friendly design, developed for use in medium- to large-sized gardens. Dual Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission and cast front axle means easy, trouble-free operation and the locking differential transmission gives superior traction in slippery conditions and slopes. Equipped with 15″ deluxe seat, soft rim steering wheel, LED lights and turn key start. Collector and BioClip® kit are available as accessories.
- Motor/engine manufacturer – Kawasaki
- Power output – 21.5 hp
- Transmission type – Hydrostatic with Automatic Differential Lock
- Cutting width – 107 cm
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
- Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
ClearCut™ fabricated cutting deck
- The new fabricated design features welded 10 gauge steel construction with additional welded reinforcement strips for maximum durability.
Deluxe steering wheel
- An oversized and extra thick steering wheel for less steering effort. Soft touch inner surface guarantees reduced effort and better ergonomics.
Deluxe comfort seat
- Deluxe comfort seat features premium vinyl, stitched design and extra thick cushions for improved comfort and superb ride quality.
- Rubber isolator for solid feel and reduced vibration
- Professional twin-cylinder Kawasaki engine – powerful and quiet. Pressure-lubricated, with oil filter.
- Hood in solid steel construction, guarantees reduced paint fade compared to plastic.
- Tough, rugged looking brushguard protects the hood of the tractor.
Heavy cast front
- Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain.
LED lights with high intensity
- High intensity and large lighted area with focused pattern. For safer operation in darker conditions.
Cast Iron Spindle Housings
- Bold cast iron blade housings built for durability and featuring sealed ball bearings.
Deluxe Gauge Package
- Ammeter and Hour meter Gauges allow for charging system status and hours used.
Electric blade engagement
- Convenient blade engagement. Simply pull a switch on the control panel.
Deck Wash Port
- Connect your water hose to the port to clean the underside of your deck.
Dual pedal drive
- Dual pedal drive for better drive control and easy, intuitive operation.
Please download the TS242TXD Product Flyer for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com