Integrated Catcher | 26hp | 38" (97cm) Cut Width
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The TC 138T is ideal for homeowners and landowners with medium sized gardens who need a durable and comfortable tractor with high maneuverability. It is an efficient garden tractor that offers excellent collection of grass clippings as well as leaves, giving tidy cutting results. The spacious, integrated collector is easily emptied from the driver’s seat. Equipped with a powerful Husqvarna V-Twin engine, pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission and cast front axle for extra convenient and trouble-free operation.
- Motor/engine manufacturer – Husqvarna
- Power output – 26.3 hp
- Transmission type – Hydrostatic
- Cutting width – 97 cm
Pedal-operated Automatic transmission
- Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
BioClip® from seat
- Easy switch between collecting and BioClip (mulching) mode by means of a dashboard-operated central actuation device. You don’t have to leave the driver’s seat.
Electric blade engagement
- Convenient blade engagement. Simply pull a switch on the control panel.
Oversized steering wheel
- Extra large and thick steering wheel for less steering effort and smoother operation.
- Innovative Air Induction mowing system that draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
- Hood in solid steel construction, guarantees reduced paint fade compared to plastic.
Hour meter with service minder
- Indicates when it’s time to service your mower.
Heavy cast front
- Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain.
- Protects the front of the tractor effectively.
Please download the Specifications – Ride On Mowers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com